Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm still expecting that when all is said and done that M will have a redemption arc, where she'll hit rock bottom or something like that and then try to claw her way back up...having to mend an awful lot of fences...and such...
    For a woman with her hubris, that'll be a sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

I'm just hoping that they don't ignore it or just use a quick excuse and blame it all on her brother or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm just hoping that they don't ignore it or just use a quick excuse and blame it all on her brother or something like that...
    Bunn has said he has lots of character work to do with the St. Croix family. I doubt there will be any handwaving away of M's actions but the book is based on almost everyone on the team having secrets. M may choose to share the full depth of her situation with Sabretooth and no one else.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It could be Maddie, given the Maddie in ANXM is the one from Battleworld.
    TBH I'm doubtful they'd allow TWO Maddies run around the main Marvel 'verse. Wouldn't at all be surprised if Hopeless!Maddie is her new status quo, period.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    TBH I'm doubtful they'd allow TWO Maddies run around the main Marvel 'verse. Wouldn't at all be surprised if Hopeless!Maddie is her new status quo, period.
    Unhappily I must disagree. Im my opinion, Hopeless likes writing HIS Maddie and, diferent from writers who don't respect the ID, ego and supergo of the characters that should represent (COFCOFBENDISCOFCOF), he simply takes advantage of the hype of Maddie from Secret Wars. So I think that there are two "Madelynes" Pryor now. This is much less reprehensible to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I dont think the telepath is Emma...she is/was ruthless but not that ruthless as to kill a fellow mutant..IŽd think Gamemaster or Elias Bogan. I always assumed he was actually Selene in disguise...and IŽd love to see Selene back..she is a really scary and underused villain.
    Tell that to her dead sister, Adrienne Frost...
    Generation X #70 (explained in flashback Generation X #75)

BANNED

Psylocke needs some competition mentally. Be nice to see how she handles it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Psylocke needs some competition mentally. Be nice to see how she handles it.
    With a telepath more powerful than her who is controlling multiple minds at once and keeping her from affecting them mentally, she'll have to get creative. I know she'll kick ass/brain.

Suprised no one has suggested Sage. She is a telepath with varying power levels and she has the ability to jumpstart mutations. She has also has ties to the X-Men and the Hellfire Club.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Suprised no one has suggested Sage. She is a telepath with varying power levels and she has the ability to jumpstart mutations. She has also has ties to the X-Men and the Hellfire Club.
    I don't believe this because I don't think Sage would be capable of manipulate mutants of your cause. It's not your thing, but I admit that she has the money and resources required to perform this plot.

BANNED

I'm still a bit iffy on allying themselves with the Hellfire Club. I don't like Monet im not sure what happened to her character, but before Secret Wars she was cool.
    Back on Topic: ummmm not sure what powerful TP it is, but well find out this week.

I dont think Tessa/Sage is behind..She can be easily upgraded a more powerful TP (she already bested a very young Elizabeth at the London HFC branch premises) but even when she was with her hands full at HFC business she was playing for the side of angels.. and I doubt it would be Madelyne ( I really do not like here Illyanalike version..).I am rather curious..and I agree with StormPhoenix about Monet.. and I really it is a shame she joins the ranks of White Queens alongside Adrienne,Satyr9 that we all know are not really the White Queen...Shewould deserve a character definition on her own.

Last edited by darkalamator; 09-18-2016 at 09:48 AM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Ultimate Member

Kind of odd that she has purple hair in those panels as wouldn't she have been blonde back then...and Sage would go to extremes to defend herself of make her look good in the eyes of the Hellfire Club, she followed Shinobi Shaw's orders willingly as well remember...

Though if it was Sage wouldn't Betsy have already figured that out given that she knows Tessa...

BANNED

Sage is more powerful than Psylocke? Is that canon or just more fan fiction like the Storm fans these days?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Power level discuessions get in the way of a story narrative? If x level of power and competence is always true and always consistent, well it's like Saitama.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.