Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Blah blah OML can do no wrong blah blah Laura is the bad guy. Fact: Even though Logan lost control due to a lot of external factors, when he came to and was in his right mind again, he thought his actions were justified. Gabby, who is still a child and not the person he knew, still gets the blame from Logan. Gabby is bad, so Laura should understand because he's trying to protect her. Laura thinks he's full of it because his future is not necessarily their future. But one thing is clear: to protect Gabby, she needs to keep her away from OML who she now realizes is not her Logan. So yeah, OML is culpable for his own attitude. If he had remorse once he woke up Laura would have seen things differently.

Laura certainly had some harsh words for him (especially calling him an animal.. Ouch. Reminded me of Zander Rice in her childhood) but she was coming from a place of anger and grief. Let's not forget that she did defend him to Cap - telling him that his actions caused OML to be in his situation in the first place and telling Cap to leave him alone.
    And that's the thing. When he regained his senses Logan didn't TRULY apologize. What little remorse he DID express was immediately couched and qualified in excuses. "You don't know what she is. She's dangerous. You can't trust her." THAT'S the big reason she was so unforgiving. Logan stabbed Gabby by accident, but he outright tried to JUSTIFY his actions. THAT is what signifies intent, or at least a complete disregard for Gabby's life. If he truly didn't wish her harm he would NOT have turned around and tried to convince her why he was right to do so.

Also to reiterate: NO WHERE is Taylor saying that Laura was completely in the right in how she shot down Logan. In fact I'm sure much of what she said she's probably even going to regret saying once she calms down (I actually hope to see such a conversation between Laura and Gabby in #13, too). It would have been MORE of a stretch to think Laura could just shrug this off. People say and do irrational things when they're emotional, and however more reserved she is compared to others, Laura is still no exception (in fact she's arguably even MORE prone to it, especially if you consider she has Logan's temper).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And that's the thing. When he regained his senses Logan didn't TRULY apologize.
    People say and do irrational things when they're emotional
    There's your answer.
    Last edited by Jumbo; 09-22-2016 at 08:13 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    There's your answer.
    And yet LAURA CAN'T BE IRRATIONAL in return. This just just flat-out hypocrisy.

And yet LAURA CAN'T BE IRRATIONAL in return. This just just flat-out hypocrisy.
    Logan tried to apologize. Laura didn't want to listen to it.

BANNED

Logan tried to apologize. Laura didn't want to listen to it.
    People say and do irrational things when they're emotional
    There's your answer.

There's your answer.

There's your answer.
    It was a response to your "Logan didn't TRULY apologize".
    As we see Logan sorry and wanted to apologize. But Laura just did not want that. So, what is to blame for Logan?
    Last edited by Jumbo; 09-22-2016 at 08:34 AM.

It was a response to your attempts to blame Logan, that "he did not apologize."
    You cannot be that dense...at this point I will assume you are trolling.

There's your answer.
    Where's a 'Flawless Victory' gif when you need one?

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    You cannot be that dense...at this point I will assume you are trolling.
    I think it's you trolling. Because I'm one against three fans of Laura and you attack me for my opinion. I know that you ( and Ambaryerno) hate me because I'm a fan of Logan)
    Last edited by Jumbo; 09-22-2016 at 08:39 AM.

I think it's you trolling. Because I'm one against three fans of Laura and you attack me for my opinion.
    No one is attacking you. We are arguing against points that you are trying to make. It is called a discussion.

However to be fair I did passively-aggressively mock you with my last statement. Truthfully it was very difficult for me not to do so at this point. Which means it is time for me to step back.
    Last edited by MikaelNovasun; 09-22-2016 at 08:47 AM.

I think it's you trolling. Because I'm one against three fans of Laura and you attack me for my opinion. I know that you ( and Ambaryerno) hate me because I'm a fan of Logan)
    They're not attacking you, they're pointing out the flaws and hypocrisy of your arguments and the fact that you refuse to acknowledge any legitimate points against what you're saying. A personal attack would be saying something like "I weep for your brain."

Nobody here hates you because you like a character (as far as I know), that would be downright nasty. We find you annoying because it seems like at every opportunity, you attack Laura without any kind of coherent logic, going out of your way to flood these threads. Serious question - if you don't like this series, why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    They're not attacking you, they're pointing out the flaws and hypocrisy of your arguments
    You are insulting me. My arguments are just the facts. Of course, if I wrote "The Logan is a disgusting filthy animal, Laura is absolutely right," no one would have attacked me.

you attack Laura without any kind of coherent logic, going out of your way to flood these threads.
    This thread is all new Wolverine And in this book there is Old Man Logan. So why should I not write your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    We find you annoying
    Unfortunately for you, I do not want to go away from this forum or to commit suicide.
    Last edited by Jumbo; 09-22-2016 at 09:15 AM.

You are insulting me.
    Attacking arguments is not the same thing as personally attacking someone. Where have I insulted you?

This thread is all new Wolverine And in this book there is Old Man Logan. So why should I not write your opinion?
    Why shouldn't you write my opinion? Because I'm not sure you grasp my opinion. Grammar mistakes won't help anyone take you any more seriously - just some friendly advice. Same goes for only highlighting portions of sentences from other people's posts and taking them out of context.

You are insulting me. My arguments are just the facts. Of course, if I wrote "The Logan is a disgusting filthy animal, Laura is absolutely right," no one would have attacked me.

You do realize many of us who are Laura fans were first Logan fans, and in turn are fans of Old Man Logan?

Old Man Logan is a great character, and I enjoy his solo series. There are points were I like how he is written in EXM. And I enjoyed how Taylor handled him in All-New Wolverine.

Just out of curiosity Is english your first language? I truly mean no disrespect.