Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
My opinions:

+ I find this really weird. I mean, except for Earth-616 (merged with the Ultimate Universe), and the worlds connected to the Spider-Verse, it seems all the other realities were destroyed. The world of the Maestro, the future 2099 of Captain America, Technopolis, Old Man Logan's world... etc. I want to believe that this world is actually a pocket dimension, like the one from Heroes Reborn, where the Parker family is trapped. And in the future, they will escape somehow and live in the main reality; possibly merging with their counterparts and restoring the continuity of the marriage.

+ I knew this book should be similar to the Fantastic Four, after all. It clearly proves a perfect chance to fulfil the emptiness left in the world after the 4F disappeared from Marvel.

+ If the Regent still existed in this reality, I don't get why they had to remove his futuristic technology. It cause a continuity problem after all.

+ "Peter is an overprotective parent, MJ is a little more loose". Not surprised. After all, MJ with Spider-Powers would be very similar to Mayday Parker, her alternative daughter from MC2.

+ MJ rejecting family uniforms like the Fantastic Four isn't a surprise either. After all, she a fashionista, and uniforms are everything but fashion.

+ I was suspecting MJ would use Regent's tech to have her powers, but I didn't expect her draining them from Peter. Humm, which way could MJ get powers on her own? Well, I have a few ideas:
- Spider-Island's infection: This could be the perfect solution. Even if in this reality, the Spider-Island's arc never happened, we coudl still see some references to it.
- Silk (Cindy Moon): If there's a Cindy Moon/Silk in this world too, she could be another perfect solution. Cindy's ability to use silk to create her costume could match perfectly with MJ's fashionista's sense. If this Cindy was trapped into a bunker too and she's freed too, she could wish to have a normal life too. So, MJ could use the Regent's technology to drain Cindy's power completely. That way, this Cindy could have a normal life and MJ get powers. This coudl work with other Spider-Women, like Mattie Franklin.
- Iron Spider armor: Just like her main counterpart. In case Iron Man is still alive and the Iron Spider armor was created in this world too, it could work for "Spder-Mom" in the same way that Main MJ. Also, one of the Iron Spider armor's abilities was changing its look to look like other costumes or to turn transparent. That's something that MJ the fashionista would love too.

+ I don't get it. It's supposed that the Regent killed all the other powered heroes to steal their powers, and now they are supposed to be alive. What stupidity is this?

+ One more thing. After defeating the Regent, Peter did it unmasked and MJ's face was clearly saw by all the people around. So, shouldn't Peter and MJ's "secret idetities" being known by everyone?

Well, anyone shares my points of view?
Web Warriors contradicts your theory.