Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I guess I'll trade wait this one. Interesting concpet that sounds like it'll read better once it's finished.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Where is DarkHawk I don't see him
    The J-man

Hot dang, this sounds cool. I love the old Atlas Kaiju. Hopefully they actually mine deeper than just surface level stuff like Groot or Goom. Throw some more obscure guys like Bombuu, Diablo, Van Doom's Monster or IT the Living Colossus. I mean, just look at those names!

BANNED

People, this sounds like pure joy. It's like chocolate and peanut butter; mixing superheroes and monsters. This has "Instant Awesome" all over it.

This looks like a lot of fun. Cullen Bunn has prove himself time and again with his Magneto series and Uncanny X-men. I'm more than happy to give this a shot. For once, heroes will be fighting monsters instead of each other. What's not to love about that?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Though I probably won't get the series, I definitely applaud it. It seems like a great, simple premise. After all of these years of hero vs. hero this and that and comics reflecting the weighty, relevant issues of the day, it's good to see a story where it's just heroes vs. monsters...........................of course it could turn out that someone is manipulating these monsters to do horrible things and the monsters are innocent victims, which begs the weighty and relevant issue of the day of who is the REAL monster . ARGH, weighty and relevant issues, why must you be so weighty and relevant?!

In any case, hope that this guy shows up:

Yep, that's Gog, who last made an appearance during the "Revenge of the Sinister Six" arc! His devoted fanbase clamors for his return!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

It sounds interesting as long as it doesn't interrupt the stories in the main books I'm reading. I'm tired of the plot of a comic getting more interesting only to be interrupted or derailed by the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    This actually sounds fun. And the fact that each issue is going to be 30 pages is also cool.
    Ditto. I really wish this was a self-contained series, though. Just let it be five giant-sized issues of fun and old-fashioned, everyone-and-the-kitchen-sink brawls that sidesteps continuity and just lets go. Even with minimal tie-ins, this still sounds like it's going to be sticking its nose into ongoing stories.

Yawn.

Yawn to Marvel PR stunts. Yawn for making a big deal of RiRi being Iron Man out of nowhere and teasing an even with Tony back in the suit, clearly showing how desperate and not having a real plan whatsoever. Call me when Kevin Feige and Disney make an intervention to sort the complete utterly pathetic mess that Marvel Comics has become, I'll be fine with DC Rebirth comics and Dan Slott's Amazing Spider-Man until then.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

I'm in wait-and-see mode.

-Pav, who could be persuaded with some Fin Fang Four...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    Yawn.

Yawn to Marvel PR stunts. Yawn for making a big deal of RiRi being Iron Man out of nowhere and teasing an even with Tony back in the suit, clearly showing how desperate and not having a real plan whatsoever. Call me when Kevin Feige and Disney make an intervention to sort the complete utterly pathetic mess that Marvel Comics has become, I'll be fine with DC Rebirth comics and Dan Slott's Amazing Spider-Man until then.
    Got you to post about it didn't they.

BANNED

Jack Kirby tribute event without the Fantastic Four?

At first, I thought MU was going to be something about Mutants but I might check out Monster Unleashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    where is Blade?
    I don't think he counts as a monster hunter, last I checked he's primarly a vampire hunter. But it never hurts to expand your market.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.