View Poll Results: do we need a Harley Quinn movie ?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 56.00%
  • no

22 44.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    don't get me wrong i loved Harley Quinn in suicide squad she was really dope but seeing her in a solo movie in my eyes wouldn't work .
    Harley Quinn works better when she's within a team or with the joker as he makes her who she is and they bounce of each other .
    Without any disrespect, this is why you (or 99% of people on the internet) aren't running a movie studio or directing blockbuster movies. *Nobody* thought the world even wanted, nevermind "needed" a "Guardians of the Galaxy" or "Ant-Man" movie until they saw it. It's like all the people who thought Bryan Cranston should be Lex Luthor just because they saw that he could be bald, or freaked out when the guy from "10 Things I Hate About You" was cast as the Joker...

It seems that anything could be a good movie or a bad movie .... just depending on the story and execution. And with HQ, it wouldn't surprise me if she has a supporting cast - she'll just be the headliner, the way Cap has been the last couple of movies... or not. Who knows?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Without any disrespect, this is why you (or 99% of people on the internet) aren't running a movie studio or directing blockbuster movies. *Nobody* thought the world even wanted, nevermind "needed" a "Guardians of the Galaxy" or "Ant-Man" movie until they saw it. It's like all the people who thought Bryan Cranston should be Lex Luthor just because they saw that he could be bald, or freaked out when the guy from "10 Things I Hate About You" was cast as the Joker...

It seems that anything could be a good movie or a bad movie .... just depending on the story and execution. And with HQ, it wouldn't surprise me if she has a supporting cast - she'll just be the headliner, the way Cap has been the last couple of movies... or not. Who knows?
    to change your argument slightly:

I think the main reason most of us aren't running a movie studio is because we don't have enough money or industry connections. (if I had millions of dollars at my disposal, and knew a bunch of industry insiders, I would probably be making movies too!)

there is never a 'need' for any work of art... until it gets created and put out there for the general public. once that happens there is a 'need'. even if that need is very small!

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    to change your argument slightly:
    I think the main reason most of us aren't running a movie studio is because we don't have enough money or industry connections. (if I had millions of dollars at my disposal, and knew a bunch of industry insiders, I would probably be making movies too!)
    Yeah, you could make them, but would they be any good? What you describe was basically Cannon Studios - they had money and connections, etc.... and made "Superman: Quest for Peace."