Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default All-New X-Men #13

IMHO... Absolutely cringe worthy. I have lived in NYC all my life and I can safely say no native (not even the socially awkward) talks like that.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-18-2016 at 01:30 PM.

If you mean Iceman, you do realise he was born in the late 1940s? His speech patterns are probably 50 years out of date.

BANNED

The late '40s? I think not... On panel canon depicts Jean Grey as being born in '56. Nevertheless, I was talking about the dialog of all the characters not just Bobby's.

Still flying

Dropping this. There is nothing in this title worth staying for. Does anyone know when is the last issue (I heard it has been cancelled)?

I haven't heard anything about it being canceled. Source?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I haven't heard anything about it being canceled. Source?
    No word I can recall about it being cancelled, though I'd heard Hopeless would be leaving for another book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    No word I can recall about it being cancelled, though I'd heard Hopeless would be leaving for another book.
    Oh how I pray for this to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    This is the best news I read about ANXM if true. I like Hopeless as a writer, but man does he not fit this book like even remotely.

Spectacular Member

If he is leaving then it's probably after IVX, and I'm guessing we will also get new writers on most of the x books , as long as the font screw over all new wolverine and uncanny I am good,

This X book is so bad, it hurts. OF COURSE, Bobbys new love interest would be named 'Romeo', UGH! This title hasn't felt like an X book since it's start and I think I've had just about enough of it.

BANNED

what we need is a X man to have become transgender if they already haven't and they will have the every type of mutant box checked.

BANNED

Courier became a woman in 1999|2000, couldn't change himself back, and became apparently another one of Gambit's conquests .

Mystique made Destiny (Irene Adler, where have we heard that name before?) fall in love with him by posing as a man (implied to be the 616-Sherlock Holmes --- after all, Raven Darkholme, get it? --- or an impersonation of him) and remained that way for a number of decades.

BANNED

Is this book even good? Because I have heard from A LOT of people that it's not good. And if that is to be true then this book MUST be canceled.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post
    Courier became a woman in 1999|2000, couldn't change himself back, and became apparently another one of Gambit's conquests .

Mystique made Destiny (Irene Adler, where have we heard that name before?) fall in love with him by posing as a man (implied to be the 616-Sherlock Holmes --- after all, Raven Darkholme, get it? --- or an impersonation of him) and remained that way for a number of decades.
    lol it shows gambit will date whatever he gets if it is remotely feminine and X 23 should feel lucky she didn't fall victim to his charmand mystique will go to any lengths to score.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post

lol it shows gambit will date whatever he gets if it is remotely feminine and X 23 should feel lucky she didn't fall victim to his charmand mystique will go to any lengths to score.