Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I don't know. Kate Leth has claimed she has no idea what Mariko Tamaki is up to, so I think Jen's been removed from Leth's sphere of influence. They may not be crossing paths anymore.
    That would be a shame if that's the case. Or it could be a thing like how Carol shows up in Spider-Woman (which is AWESOME AND I LOVE IT) but lately we don't really see it the other way around (which makes me sad. I feel like they should show up in each others books. Same with Patsy and Jen).
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    New solo announced, coming in December, focusing on a She Hulk, now just called Hulk, who appears to have lost control of her powers and is now grey?

Written by Mariko Tamaki and illustrated by Nico Leon

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-announces-...s-hulk-series/
    As someone who enjoyed the Slott and Soule runs, I'm reserving judgment.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I don't know. Kate Leth has claimed she has no idea what Mariko Tamaki is up to, so I think Jen's been removed from Leth's sphere of influence. They may not be crossing paths anymore.
    That's a shame but there is nothing to stop Mariko using Patsy. Unless Patsy moves away from Jen or vice versa. Hopfully New York comic con will give more details with who is in the book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    Im still complaining about the CM Punk thing lol.
    CM Punk was allowed to do the book and be judged on it.

There was no boycott from the day he was announced.

If he can waltz in and be respected why can't she?

BANNED

i guess Post CWII She-Hulk wouldn't make sense for Hellcat's Book(it's hard to make a joke out of she-hulk's current situation without seeming in poor taste)

I hope the book gives some good explanation/exploration to why this sets jen. I get trauma. Jen been through a lot as hero and never caused her go this way before. Hopefully maybe series will explain better why she was even coma for however long didn't heal. The more and more I think about less makes sense. I just worry about the direction this book taking her more and more.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Because she's a she.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    That's a shame but there is nothing to stop Mariko using Patsy. Unless Patsy moves away from Jen or vice versa. Hopfully New York comic con will give more details with who is in the book.
    I'd like to see Patsy Walker Used In A Less Comedic Setting because i feel like Patsy Walker As She is in her current book wouldn't fit so well with Jennifer's current situation

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

That's not fully true CM Punk wrote a back up for a Thor Annul first and even when he got his solo series in Drax there was a co writer in Bunn. With CM Punk they took a safe approach and for people that have never written a monthly or a superhero comic that is the best approach. I think Marvel really needs to start testing new writers with back ups first or even having them co write a first arc with a major name so the book has a chance.
    Last edited by Br_Havoc; 09-28-2016 at 08:28 PM.