Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    It's a question of prestige and branding. If they hadn't started renumbering Bloodshot, you'd be getting your #50 next month.

(I'm not so pleased with Valiant these days.)
    If anything needed a reboot, it was the original Bloodshot series. That thing wasn't going anywhere and was in severe need of a drastic overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by DCM View Post
    I guess i just feel like when they started the events felt a little more self contained and less frequent. I guess it's just my preference to have them in the main books. As for the ongoings, yes 25 is an admirable number to hit but not many hit that. Ivar went 12, Wrath is ending at 14, Shadowman went 17, Quantum and Woody went 12 before having 2 mini series. I hope Bloodshot can go 50 issues as well but the main title is already not in the solicits as it is replaced by the Bloodshot USA mini (at least until that ends) and who knows how long Gen Zero and Harbinger will last.

Maybe my bigger problem is the lack of what I consider the main stays of Valiant, and I am all for trying new things and creating new characters as Divinity has been great. But at the end of the year we will have no XO, no Eternal Warrior, no Shadowman and no Rai (until sometime in 2017).
    Yea, I suppose I agree. As long as Ninjak and Bloodshot Reborn hit 25 I don't have much to complain about though(although, like I said earlier, I will be slightly disappointed if Bloodshot doesn't go past 25). I'm hoping that Faith at and least one of the new psiot books can make it to 25 as well.
    At the end of the day, X-O Manowar #1 is going to sell at least double what X-O Manowar #51 would sell. How can anyone blame a small company for doing that? If the story's good, I could care less.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Incredible Member

Everything!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Everything.

Another month without a Archer and Armstrong Vol. 1 Deluxe Hardcover reprint. Hope they are still planning on doing one.

divinity three GIVE IT TO ME