Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I really like really want to buy IvX and DoX so bad. I'm trade waiting DC rebirth after buying their number ones so hopefully I can have enough for these two. The prices for IvX though...does anyone know when DoX ends and if the X-men titles are getting relaunched after this Inhuman stuff?

Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    They are really dragging out that Red Skull story. It feels like the entire MU doesn't even care about it anymore and already moved on from it.
    I was just thinking this! Honestly I feel like this should of just been a mainline X-men story since Red Skull still has Xavier's brain or whatever. I'm suprised the X-men aren't actually worried or caring about this. You would expect them to go guns blazing on Red Skull.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Are the Inhumans titles even touching on this?
    Why would they? Their job is to be the star while the Mutants do all the heavy lifting.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I really like really want to buy IvX and DoX so bad. I'm trade waiting DC rebirth after buying their number ones so hopefully I can have enough for these two. The prices for IvX though...does anyone know when DoX ends and if the X-men titles are getting relaunched after this Inhuman stuff?
    DOX ends in november.

No one knows what happens after IVX it hasnt started yet

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Good month. Kinda glad ANXM isnt tying in since i dony get that one but that could change. And i do not plan on buying inhuman titles if they tie in.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

There is no way in hell that IvX will be two a month, not with that pricing. We going to be dealing with this for most of 2017.

Issue #18 –
    The Unity squad is on the verge of collapse after their wars with Ultron and The Hand…
    •…but they won’t get a vacation because The Red Skull springs his trap and turns The Avengers Mansion into a house of horrors.
    Plus, Rogue gives Deadpool an order that is without question the hardest thing he will ever have to do.
    First, yay Rogue's still leader. Second, PLEASE let this be HydraCap vs. Deadpool!
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Two weeks till the planet is uninhabitable? I almost forget how long the clouds been active. Infinity seems like just yesterday.

God damn it, I'm so disappointed UXM is tying into IvX. I just want to read Bunn's Mojo story man. I'm also getting flashbacks to the last time a big event derailed Uncanny. Gillen didn't survive it and a lot of what he set-up didn't either. I guess I'm just afraid that Bunn'll go before his time and his final story will be trying to redeem IvX.

Says a lot that I'm already consigned to the idea that IvX is going to be a nigh-irredeemable mess. This'll also mark the first time since the relaunch where I'm glad the ANXM aren't tying into the wider world happenings. Even though they'll be in the event itself, let Hopeless tell the Demon Queen story and let it be fun.

Alternatively, can we just skip past IvX and ResurreXiOn and find out what happens post? Waiting half a year to find out whether I can enjoy the X-Books again is just sad.

Bittersweet about '92 though, I like how AU titles can have the kind of complete endings that Prime titles simply can't. So sad to see it go, but excited to read it. With Marvels love of relaunches, I think they could even get a sequel going; X-Men '93.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    God damn it, I'm so disappointed UXM is tying into IvX. I just want to read Bunn's Mojo story man. I'm also getting flashbacks to the last time a big event derailed Uncanny. Gillen didn't survive it and a lot of what he set-up didn't either. I guess I'm just afraid that Bunn'll go before his time and his final story will be trying to redeem IvX.

Says a lot that I'm already consigned to the idea that IvX is going to be a nigh-irredeemable mess. This'll also mark the first time since the relaunch where I'm glad the ANXM aren't tying into the wider world happenings. Even though they'll be in the event itself, let Hopeless tell the Demon Queen story and let it be fun.

Alternatively, can we just skip past IvX and ResurreXiOn and find out what happens post? Waiting half a year to find out whether I can enjoy the X-Books again is just sad.

Bittersweet about '92 though, I like how AU titles can have the kind of complete endings that Prime titles simply can't. So sad to see it go, but excited to read it. With Marvels love of relaunches, I think they could even get a sequel going; X-Men '93.
    OH God! It's happening again!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Amazing Member

Nice to see Rogue appear in Extraordinary X-Men. So who's that guy between Magneto and Iceman? Can't seem to figure out who that is.

BANNED

That's O5 Beast, I'm pretty certain?