Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Are the Inhumans titles even touching on this?
    Not this month's.

Edit: DAMMIT KURO. Oh, and sucks '92 is going away. At least they go out against Apocalypse, fittingly.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

About X-Men 92...I know some people love it, but good riddance.

It's too clownish, the tone doesn't fit neither the animated series nor the X-Books from that period...

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am dissapointed that we have only 1 IVX issue in December.
    I hoped that we would have at least 2 so all that inhuman plot can end sooner and we can move on.

It would be terrible if IVX will last half of year with 1 issue per month((
    I share this sentiment. I've never wanted an event to be over quicker than this one. We already have a pretty good idea of how it's going to play out. Marvel is not going to let the X-men come out on top in any way. Until the movie rights change hands, they're going to give preferential treatment to the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners. They're going to win this conflict to some degree. It's just a matter of the extent of that degree. Right now, I think the most likely outcome is that some mutants get immunity while others are forced to leave the planet, either to Limbo or some space-based home, like Asteroid M. Whatever happens, they'll find a way to make sure the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners come out shining somehow. I shudder to think what that entails, but that's the nature of the current status quo and that status quo is always subject to change.

Very sad to see X-men 92 ending though. Would've liked it to last at least as long as the first run of X-men Forever. Guess that's hoping for too much at this point with X-men. Very sad, but like I said, these things are subject to changes down the line.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

Guaranteed IVX gets delayed a month , other then that and the cancellation of 92 it's a good month for x men

I do not intend to buy anything related to IvX so I'll save a lot of money since most of the comics I buy are the X-mens.

Only buy CHAMPIONS 03, CAPTAIN AMERICA STEVE ROGERS # 8 (for see the judgment of Hill), All-New Wolverine #15
    and Uncanny AVENGERS # 17 & 18.

Have to admit the cover EXM 17 expresses exactly how many mutants fans feel .
    Last edited by Knives; 09-20-2016 at 12:09 PM.

That's kinda odd none of the IvX stuff is showing up in the Inhuman books.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    About X-Men 92...I know some people love it, but good riddance.

It's too clownish, the tone doesn't fit neither the animated series nor the X-Books from that period...
    agreed. i wanted to like it. i really did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    That's kinda odd none of the IvX stuff is showing up in the Inhuman books.
    As I mentioned in the last OML thread, one of Marvel's BIG issues lately is how disjointed and incoherent everything is. All of the writers are off in their own little worlds, (and then there's Bendis) and there's very little sense that the books are really part of a shared universe with how disconnected if not outright CONTRADICTORY they are.

This seems to be a relatively recent development (specifically Post-AvX) as well, probably tying into their current "Continuity just interferes with telling stories" policy. While I wasn't reading at that time, going through back issues of New Mutants vol. 2 I caught the nod they gave to the original Enemy of the State, in that we got to see the fallout of Northstar's death from the X-teens' perspective. The book was its own, and told its own stories, but it still occupied a very defined and explicit place in the timeline and setting. Nowadays Northstar would have just stopped appearing without explanation, if the writer even bothered to account for his death in the FIRST place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I really like this cover!

Yay finally. I hope they stop this nonsense and get the Professor's brain back. Liking the cover as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm not terribly worried about the fate of the mutants post-IvX, tbh. But hopefully we'll at least get some decent character moments out of this.

Ditto on the fate of mutants but it'll definitely not end well for the inhumans.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

With the mist on the horizon for quite some time, it is about time Marvel dives into it. I look forward to this.

I do not mind only 1 issue of the main IvX series per month. This way it will not get rushed, as a few previous crossovers seemed to be.

Great to see UXM and EXM tie in to it. I believe ANXM and the Inhumans series will tie in as well as of January.

Hope that Rogue, Cable and Deadpool of UA will play part as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

IVX #1 (of 6)
    48 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

Nothing in this world is gonna make me pay that much for this comic.

Everything else

Champions
    Nova
    MS.Marvel

Maybe to yes.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

They are really dragging out that Red Skull story. It feels like the entire MU doesn't even care about it anymore and already moved on from it.

BANNED

Master of Sound:
    Hope that Rogue, Cable and Deadpool of UA will play part as well.
    Should they left Unity Division? Should they go with Unity ?

Ivx #1
    all-new x-men #16
    uncanny avengers #17
    uncanny x-men #16
    extraordinary x-men #17
    spider-man 2099 #18
    champions #3
    Last edited by nx01a; 09-22-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'