Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Civil War II #5 SPOILERS

There really isn't a whole lot to spoiler so I'll get right to it.

- It is really just one big brawl between Tony's side and Carol's side.

- Other big news is the the GoG ship gets blown up.

- At the end. they get a vision from Ulysses.... Miles is going to kill Captain America

- Carol tell's Miles he's under arrest.

Wowzer... really Carol?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Carol hasn't learned a goddamn thing in this series, has she?

Also, that ship crashed into a building, but every hero is too busy fighting each other to bother, you know, going to help civilians. Great heroes everyone!

Yes, I know Maria called for the building evacuated, but come on. Do you think everyone got out in time given how fast everything was happening and don't you think some of the heroes should have gone to check to make sure everyone got out?

Depends on the timing. If Carol called for the evacuation of civilians, she wouldn't have engaged Tony's team until given the all clear, I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    There really isn't a whole lot to spoiler so I'll get right to it.

- It is really just one big brawl between Tony's side and Carol's side.

- Other big news is the the GoG ship gets blown up.

- At the end. they get a vision from Ulysses.... Miles is going to kill Captain America

- Carol tell's Miles he's under arrest.

Wowzer... really Carol?
    Miles killing Captain America? That brings up all sorts of scenarios of why Miles would do that? Wait a minute. Which Cap are we talking about, Sam or Steve?

Carol arresting Miles is a sound move, because that way they can hold Miles till the deadline passes and then let him go. It's what they should have done with Nico, because look where she is now? Nico's in the dilemma as to kill Alice or not.
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-21-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Miles killing Captain America? That brings up all sorts of scenarios of why Miles would do that? Wait a minute. Which Cap are we talking about, Sam or Steve?
    Steve

Dictator Carol arresting teenagers because of visions.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Was that Cyclops or was I mistaken?

Well I think we can all agree that delays kind of killed the suspense on this, because personally for me how are we supposed to feel worried for either Steve or Miles when the Marvel now promos have revealed that both make it out ok in their continuing ongoings and team books.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Steve

Dictator Carol arresting teenagers because of visions.

Okay, Steve. Thanks Shadows. If it's Steve Rogers, then we have to ask does Hydra Steve do something that Miles has to stop him doing? This then becomes a question of how long can Steve keep his secret.

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    Was that Cyclops or was I mistaken?
    Dardevil/Matt

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well I think we can all agree that delays kind of killed the suspense on this, because personally for me how are we supposed to feel worried for either Steve or Miles when the Marvel now promos have revealed that both make it out ok in their continuing ongoings and team books.
    That doesn't matter. What matters is the reason Miles has to kill Steve in that vision. I can't see why Miles gets into a situation where he kills Steve Rogers, unless Steve was going to do something dishonourable? I'm not concerned both of them get out alive, as much as the vision shows this bad outcome.

I'm assuming Nightcrawler has Ulysses in some safe house during this issue, because I haven't read it yet, so the vision happens away from Carols presence? How does Carol find out?
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-21-2016 at 07:04 AM.

Dardevil/Matt
    I honestly forgot about him lol

BANNED

This event has been so messy, no clear divisions between the sides and whos with who as random dudes end up fighting team-mates. Only constant the entire event has been Carol being dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    That doesn't matter. What matters is the reason Miles has to kill Steve in that vision. I can't see why Miles gets into a situation where he kills Steve Rogers, unless Steve was going to do something dishonourable? I'm not concerned both of them get out alive, as much as the vision shows this bad outcome.

I'm assuming Nightcrawler has Ulysses in some safe house during this issue, because I haven't read it yet, so the vision happens away from Carols presence? How does Carol find out?
    His power's changed. HE was able to project it out. Even he was confused what was happening

His power's changed. HE was able to project it out. Even he was confused what was happening
    Damn. That is crazy now. First he could get everyone in the room to read him, now Ulysses is projecting so the whole population can read him? It's like a waking nightmare if he is doing this to normal citizens. They have to find a way to dampen this projection of his, or people are going to kill Ulysses.

Imagine broadcasting all your dirt laundry over the whole country or city or however large Ulysses range is? You change the world with stuff like that.
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-21-2016 at 07:15 AM.

BANNED

They had to change his powers to try and differentiate him from the many mutant precogs like Blindfold.