BANNED

Default UXM December 2016 Solicit (SPOILER)

So, um, is Teen Jean/Jeen joining the UXM team? Because as much as I'm enjoying this series, I will drop it like a rock if she joins the cast. Especially when Rachel is already primed and ready to go.

BANNED

I'd rather it was X-23, have her swap teams with Sabretooth. First, it would be funny as hell watching the O5 deal with Creed (since even Inverted!Creed is still a colossal dick). Second, Betsy could use another team mate she can actually trust both to help keep Magneto in line, and NOT have the potential to go rogue and revert to a feral psychopath at moments' notice. Third, for the love of GOD someone needs to take Laura away from Hopeless!
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-21-2016 at 09:15 AM.

I don't think that's what the solicit indicates. Uncanny X-men is set to tie-in with IvX. Extraordinary X-men will do the same. In this case, O5 Jean is joining Uncanny to be part of that tie-in. That doesn't mean she'll stay on the team after IvX is over. In fact, I doubt she'll be leaving the Extraordinary team. Marvel seems to want her to stay with the X-men's heavy hitters and Magneto's team just doesn't have enough of those.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I don't think that's what the solicit indicates. Uncanny X-men is set to tie-in with IvX. Extraordinary X-men will do the same. In this case, O5 Jean is joining Uncanny to be part of that tie-in. That doesn't mean she'll stay on the team after IvX is over. In fact, I doubt she'll be leaving the Extraordinary team. Marvel seems to want her to stay with the X-men's heavy hitters and Magneto's team just doesn't have enough of those.
    Oh, that makes me a little less apprehensive! I hadn't had a chance to read all of the solicits yet (and I'm only reading UXM these days anyway, so I sought that solicit out specifically), so your clarification is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd rather it was X-23, have her swap teams with Sabretooth. First, it would be funny as hell watching the O5 deal with Creed (since even Inverted!Creed is still a colossal dick). Second, Betsy could use another team mate she can actually trust both to help keep Magneto in line, and NOT have the potential to go rogue and revert to a feral psychopath at moments' notice. Third, for the love of GOD someone needs to take Laura away from Hopeless!
    I'd actually love to see her on Uncanny Avengers with Rogue, Cable and Deadpool. Chuck Synapse for her. Give Cable back his TP and the Inhuman is useless anyway. And since Rogers disbanded the Unity Squad for all intents and purposes, they don't have to have a token Inhuman on the team anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    So, um, is Teen Jean/Jeen joining the UXM team? Because as much as I'm enjoying this series, I will drop it like a rock if she joins the cast. Especially when Rachel is already primed and ready to go.
    Possibly, but it's a tie-in so I get the hint both uxm and Exm are on the same side at the beginning

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'd actually love to see her on Uncanny Avengers with Rogue, Cable and Deadpool. Chuck Synapse for her. Give Cable back his TP and the Inhuman is useless anyway. And since Rogers disbanded the Unity Squad for all intents and purposes, they don't have to have a token Inhuman on the team anymore.
    Actually, that's not a bad idea. ESPECIALLY since I think Duggan has Hellion...

I doubt she will join. Uncanny and Extraordinary are just working together.

With the IvX war, the Extraordinary and Uncanny teams are now working together for the greater good, so Jean is just teaming up with them for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Nah. Synapse would just be a wasted new character and I'm interested in her and her family. I'd much rather have Johnny leave since we don't need a "Royal Inhuman Representative" since he isn't really an Inhuman.

Rogue
    Cable
    Gambit
    Wolverine
    Deadpool
    Wasp
    Quicksilver
    Synapse
    Doctor Voodoo

BANNED

ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon:
    Really big team plus this team has 4 X men plus Deadpool and 4 different guys.
    I don't think that this is good version of Unity:P
    I think that it would work better with smaller team

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah. Just because they are in other books its not joining. Many people though nightcrawler and psylocke were switching. They are all xmen and that solit is IVX mutants are all together vs inhumans