Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default the Vision #11 (spoilers)

I have flipped through the current issue.

It is no great spoiler to say this issue goes no place good. But, the series is excellent.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Astonishing Member

....Regardless this Penultimate issue is extremely powerful, nonetheless; as everything that occurred within the series' 1st Storyarc falls into play within this series' 11th Issue.

I just read it and am still a lil teared up. A very emotional issue of an intense book.

This will go down as one of the classics. I liked the part where Vision kicked literally everyone's ass. Not even that new Inhuman Ulysses and Team Carol couldn't have prevented that beat-down. Is there any hero in 616 who could actually take Vision down? Or some combo of heroes whose powers could work in tandem to shut him down?
    Last edited by Ragdoll; 09-21-2016 at 02:44 PM.

It was a strong and heartbreaking issue, I can't wait to read what will happen in the final issue.

I hope Virginia makes it outta this series.
    I still love her even though she just can't stop killing people. =/
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Face it, Virginia's going to be destroyed. I hope Nico Minoru shows up and casts a repair spell on Victor (having been told what happened by her A-Force teammates Carol and Medusa). She'll be really angry when she finds out her fellow Runaway has been destroyed.

I can see Viv disowning her Dad at the end. She'll walk off to find her own path... which she'll find with the Champions.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

This is a Greek tragedy, only involving robots and superheroes. Everything feels shocking yet inevitable in hindsight, and very compelling. There's no better book on the stores anywhere.

It is the saddest thing: family killing family.

And it was a combination of so many things wrong within the MU that led it here. Visions (ha) and just how broken the MU is after all the SW, CW, and generally being a bad place to live.

And as heartbreaking of all spoilers:
    Vision did want to kill Victor. THere was no speech bubble to say otherwise on his thoughts. He wanted to kill his brother and he went through his friends/ex-lover to do so. His becoming more human (at least more MU human) brought him so much more closer to Ultron's desire of human killing.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Man, this book has just been so, so, phenomenally good. Instant all-time classic and one of the best comics I've read in the past 20 years.

This issue was phenomenal. I was blown away by how good it was.

I definitely wasn't expecting what happened at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Face it, Virginia's going to be destroyed. I hope Nico Minoru shows up and casts a repair spell on Victor (having been told what happened by her A-Force teammates Carol and Medusa). She'll be really angry when she finds out her fellow Runaway has been destroyed.
    He'll probably be back in time for the live-action series.

I knew something bad would happen with Virginia. I did not expect this.

virginia (2).jpg

That was bad. That was heartbreaking and terrifying.

Just . . . ****.

Virginia is going to die in the last issue. Vision will probably get lobotomized again and lose all emotional attachment to Viv. His experiment to create a family is a failure. Viv will be alone in the world.

I'm not understanding how he got a family to begin with. What is this all about?

Ultimate Member

This book is amazing.

And heart breaking.

This will be regarded as one of Marvel's best runs in years to come.