Default Questions About The Start Of Civil War 2006?

I would like to know from posters their recollections of what befell the super heroes in those early days before Civil War, in 2005, whether there was a concerted effort by writers of TBolts, Avengers, the FF, Captain America, and Hulk, cooperating with the Road to CW that was leading into the main event? I saw quite a few telling moments against characters during those times that leads me to believe there was a breakdown in trust towards super heroes, but I'm not sure it is reasonable to conclude those examples of other writers cooperating in the background to such an extent that you can say they were part of the CW buildup. Are there any inclings out there that people understood certain events of a negative nature were a concerted effort to be part of the Road to CW?

I could include examples Like:

The FF takes over Latveria
    Wolverine attacking Nick Fury and getting his memory back
    Avengers Disassembled
    Secret War
    New Avengers
    House of M
    Winter Soldier blowing up Philadelphia
    Hulk destroying Las Vegus
    TBolts used by CSA to send a message to NA they can be taken down
    Hank Pym bugging Avengers for CSA
    Disrespect of POTUS in not getting the NA straight away to confront Michael, but as a last resort.

Just as an addendum, does anybody know which Creative retreat Marvel came up with the Civil War idea? Was it in 2004 or 2005?
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-26-2016 at 09:25 PM.