View Poll Results: How do you feel about him?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love him

33 14.29%
  • Too early to tell, give it time

110 47.62%
  • Dislike him

88 38.10%
Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Snyder is writing Damian again so it may be great news or the end of the world for others. How do you think will Snyder use Damian in Metal?

https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...93008205520898
    I have no idea. Having Damian appearing in Metal is a miracle already.
    all I know that he'll be driving a car in it lol

And well maybe a one or two interactions with Duke will be nice...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I have no idea. Having Damian appearing in Metal is a miracle already.
    all I know that he'll be driving a car in it lol

And well maybe a one or two interactions with Duke will be nice...
    Knowing Scott, Damian will show up, get captured, tortured, have a tender moment with Bruce, then disappear from the main Batman book for the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Knowing Scott, Damian will show up, get captured, tortured, have a tender moment with Bruce, then disappear from the main Batman book for the next 5 years.
    ...... SPLENDID... I prefer him out of this, only in Gotham Resistance.. ...5 years..

So accurate it's unreal. Wait no, we can see Joker outsmarting the entire Bat-family again too! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Good, I prefer that than how Superman books have Jon star in every issue of the book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rev516 View Post
    So accurate it's unreal. Wait no, we can see Joker outsmarting the entire Bat-family again too! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
    Have fun my favs are outta this Snyder trap.

Great. Totally can see this happening. It's no longer funny anymore.

Good to see Synder change his mind and bring Damian on board. Looking forward to some Duke/Damian and more importantly Bruce /Damian after The Button.

However the big question someone on the Damian thread asked is why did Synder change his mind?
    Earlier this year he said Damian wasn't going to be appearing in this event because he has issues writing him. I wonder what changed his mind?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Good to see Synder change his mind and bring Damian on board. Looking forward to some Duke/Damian and more importantly Bruce /Damian after The Button.

However the big question someone on the Damian thread asked is why did Synder change his mind?
    Earlier this year he said Damian wasn't going to be appearing in this event because he has issues writing him. I wonder what changed his mind?
    Do you know how large his role is going to be? Cause, giving Damian a cameo appearance in one comic is not Snyder changing his mind. If anything it's just damage control. Let's see Snyder write Damian for a whole arc before we give him any credit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Good, I prefer that than how Superman books have Jon star in every issue of the book.
    Jon's his son. Would you rather Clark and Lois be the kind of parents that send their kid to boarding school and never see him?

Do you know how large his role is going to be? Cause, giving Damian a cameo appearance in one comic is not Snyder changing his mind. If anything it's just damage control. Let's see Snyder write Damian for a whole arc before we give him any credit.
    No I meant what made him change his mind to include Damian at all when he already gave an excuse and say he wasn't going to be in it? That's what i'm curious about. I don't expect Synder to write an arc with him since Synder isn't writing the Batbooks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Jon's his son. Would you rather Clark and Lois be the kind of parents that send their kid to boarding school and never see him?
    Or worse like Bruce who send him off to fight crime without so much as a packed lunch
    I believe he wants a Batman situation where the son is never seen anywhere near the parent and there's zero evidence of him at home or in his parents life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    No I meant what made him change his mind to include Damian at all when he already gave an excuse and say he wasn't going to be in it? That's what i'm curious about. I don't expect Synder to write an arc with him since Synder isn't writing the Batbooks anyway.
    Like I said, damage control. Give Robin fans table scraps so they'll give him less crap about excluding the guy from everything.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I would rather have a book where Superman is the leading character of his own book again.

BANNED

I would also rather Bat books dont spend years trying to build up utterly useless characters like Duke or Harper, atleast Jon took off the moment they put him on print and they needed a new gimmick to rescue them from the New 52 slump. Why do Duke and Harper exist again? also between Snyder's Batman, Batman Eternal, We are Robin, Batman and Robin Eternal, All Star Batman and now Metal they've done everything to push this failure called Duke(and his predecessor)

Love Jon or hate him, he's not a waste of space, they know how to write him and promote him cant say any of these about Duke.