Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Snyder Fired From DC Movies? (rumor)

Pass the salt for now guys. It's just a rumor for now. Justice league is snyder's last dc movie. He won't be back for man of steel 2. (if true.) I will be jumping for joy if this is true!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

You should never jump for joy at someone losing their job.

But if Snyder were to bow out after MOS2, I am ok with that. He set things up, so nothing wrong with letting others play with the toys when you are done with em.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

It didn't say he was fired from WB. It said he will be removed from the dc comics films. He can still do other movies. Also it says he won't be doing MOS 2. This has not been confirmed as truth yet so take it as a rumor only for now. (as the video said.)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post

But if Snyder were to bow out after MOS2, I am ok with that. He set things up, so nothing wrong with letting others play with the toys when you are done with em.
    I don't think Snyder is doing MoS 2 anyway. I think JL will be the last Snyder directed film. Whedon only did 2. Snyder is going to be exhausted.

I also believe that Wonder Woman will get better reviews because some critics will be afraid of the "sexist" label

Wait, uh, wasn't Snyder already confirmed to not be directing MoS 2? Like, a while ago?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Wait, uh, wasn't Snyder already confirmed to not be directing MoS 2? Like, a while ago?
    Yeah to me this sounds like stuff that comes from prior known items and that "anonymous" letter from a disgruntled employew

Head of WB talks about DC movies. (second story after the ghost in the shell trailer talkback)

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

True

And yet here I am.

I hope this is true.

If somebody is really really horrible at their job and it affects me, I don't feel bad when they lose it.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I think we all knew JL would be his last DC project.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    If somebody is really really horrible at their job and it affects me, I don't feel bad when they lose it.
    The fact is Snyder didn't do a horrible job on either MOS or Batman vs. Superman. Another friend of mine who is DC centric more so than me watched BVS recently and liked it. Personally Snyder was handed a stupid concept to begin with and in both cases managed to put an interesting spin on things. The bad mouthing comes from immature anals with no real talent of their own who have nothing better to do but whine.

As we all know you're not allowed to criticize movies unless you can also make movies.
    That's also why you're not allowed to say you don't like a politician until you've held political office.

BANNED

Snyder got his Superman Trilogy so he probably ain't complaining.

Except Snyder is a wealthy man who will continue to be wealthy and will probably find work afterwards for some unknown reason. He was also horrible at his job of directing movies and deserved to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyrevenger72 View Post
    Snyder got his Superman Trilogy so he probably ain't complaining.
    A Superman trilogy where he's only the main star in one of the movies? I wouldn't be surprised if Superman is like Hawkeye was in Avengers 1 in Justice League given Batman's dream in BvS.

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    The fact is Snyder didn't do a horrible job on either MOS or Batman vs. Superman.
    Not to sound snarky, but that's not a fact, that's opinion. Now, if we're quantifying it by some measure like financial, then sure, he succeeded, but money does not equal quality; indeed, films that are still financially successful can still get rebooted (Superman Returns, contrary to popular belief, pulled in a good profit for Warner Bros. Not enough to save it, though, because it failed to deliver in quality. This was the opening that brought Snyder on board in the first place).