Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    In real life most of Batman's villains would be on death row
    A lot of them kill a lot of people and no way would the insanity defense get them off but its comics so you accept that convention sometimes

With Catwoman though?
    You see Ivy and Harley get put into Arkham all the time. They kill people and dress up like supervillains. I guess Selina does too sometimes if she ever did get caught she'd be put in arkham because of her catwoman gimmick alone
    Plus the kleptomania
    Just because you put on a costume, it doesn't make you insane. If that was the case, then all of the heroes are insane too.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The specifications for what lands you in Arkham versus, say, Blackgate, have always been kinda vague.

Like, having some degree of mental disorder is kind of a given, but not every rogue is as outright insane or as crazy as Joker or even Two-Face are.

It also seems like if you have some kind of superpower or are far more dangerous then your average criminal, then you land in Arkham as well. But even that's iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Right, so then how is Selina in Arkham waiting to be executed by lethal injection?
    That, and her body count, are the questions were suppose to be left with.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-19-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Right, so then how is Selina in Arkham waiting to be executed by lethal injection?
    Maybe she was framed. Maybe she took the fall for someone. Maybe she was planted in Arkham under false pretense for some reason. Maybe she really did kill all those people.

The point is we don't know right now.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The specifications for what lands you in Arkham versus, say, Blackgate, have always been kinda vague.

Like, having some degree of mental disorder is kind of a given, but not every rogue is as outright insane or as crazy as Joker or even Two-Face are.

It also seems like if you have some kind of superpower or are far more dangerous then your average criminal, then you land in Arkham as well. But even that's iffy.
    Well, clearly snatching a necklace and repeating your name warrants incarceration in the same facility as someone who commits mass homicide

I'd assume if she was framed, against her will, or didn't want to be in there, she wouldn't be still be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Well, clearly snatching a necklace and repeating your name warrants incarceration in the same facility as someone who commits mass homicide
    If this Kite Man has the same origin as his Brave and the Bold version, he definitely deserves to be committed .
    Last edited by Frontier; 10-19-2016 at 03:19 PM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Maybe she was framed. Maybe she took the fall for someone. Maybe she was planted in Arkham under false pretense for some reason. Maybe she really did kill all those people.

The point is we don't know right now.
    And I think we are supposed to be questioning her current situation at this point. Her body count alone has me raising an eyebrow being that its is higher then Red Hood's confirmed kill count of 83 as stated in a RHatO issue. I smell either a frame up (maybe by one of the mob families (?) set her up to eliminate her) or a set up wherein someone has placed her there for other purposes (maybe Batman is using her to gather intel in Arkham).
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

What are the chances that a new Batman and the Outsiders spins out of this arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Some people are guessing that the "secret third team" in Justice League vs. The Suicide Squad is the Outsiders.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That could be an interesting angle to take with this team. I think I like that idea.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Blackgate is where all the regular mob bosses and henchmen go
    Arkham is where all the costumed super villains go

Mighty Member

So good to see Bronze Tiger being badass.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    LOL, right? Only in Gotham.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member

Tom King is the next Legion writer, count me in!

I don't like Tom King's writing.

But God damn, is Mikel Janin the nicest artist in the world or what...**** is...perfect
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont