Fantastic Member

Default Gohan vs. Superboy

The strongest versions of both characters. Who wins?

Pre Crisis Superboy is the one that threw a compressed neutron star into another galaxy and that sort of jazz. So.. this should be an interesting thread, is what I'm saying.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I think it's fair to say that PC Superboy stomps any version of Gohan without any real debate, especially since Gohan is relatively out of shape and hasn't attained any God Ki yet.

Yeah, as badass as Mystic Gohan is, he ain't got nothing on my PC Superboy.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I think it's fair to say that PC Superboy stomps any version of Gohan without any real debate, especially since Gohan is relatively out of shape and hasn't attained any God Ki yet.
    Strongest versions of both; so that would be Ultimate/Mystic Gohan, not DBSuper Gohan.

Doesn't really matter, though, since (even though I like him better) he doesn't have the feats to stand up to the strongest version of Superboy either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Assuming the OP didn't mean "I'll kill you to death!" Superboy, and instead meant Conner, I can only see one extremely slim chance for victory, and I'm not even sure he can do it. But it's theoretically possible for him to push his TK field down Gohan's throat and block off his lungs with it, then all he needs to do is hold on until he suffocates.

If it's anyone with the name Superboy, it's a horrible stomp because of PC. If it's Conner, its a horrible stomp in the other way. The only way you can even match the characters for a fair fight is taking a young Gohan at some time and matching him with Conner.

WAIT! Does Paradox Superboy count?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle