Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    342

    Default X-men commissions and con sketches

    Anyone here get commissions or con sketches of x-men characters?
    Here are a few of mine,by Ace Continuado, Joseph Mackie and Marcio Takara respectively.



  2. #2

    Default

    Nice pieces!

    And yeah, I've gotten quite a few of my favorites over the years.

    This Week's Comics: Age of X-Men Omega #1, GI Joe: A Real American Hero #264, James Bond 007 #9, Animosity #22, They Called Us The Enemy GN

  3. #3
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Cool. Do you have any pics of them or have a comicartfans page?
    Last edited by Legaldrugdealer; 09-25-2016 at 08:59 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Cool. Do you have any pics of them or have a comicartfans page?
    I've got quite a few over in the Northstar thread, but here's one I got from Dave Yardin at SDCC a few years back:


    This Week's Comics: Age of X-Men Omega #1, GI Joe: A Real American Hero #264, James Bond 007 #9, Animosity #22, They Called Us The Enemy GN

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I've got quite a few over in the Northstar thread, but here's one I got from Dave Yardin at SDCC a few years back:

    Nice, I've been wanting to get a Yardin piece,but he hasn't been to any cons I've attended.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Nice, I've been wanting to get a Yardin piece,but he hasn't been to any cons I've attended.
    I only ever saw him at that one SDCC. Seems like he's been staying closer to home lately (which I think is Australia).

    This Week's Comics: Age of X-Men Omega #1, GI Joe: A Real American Hero #264, James Bond 007 #9, Animosity #22, They Called Us The Enemy GN

  7. #7
    Dazed and Confused Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,394

    Default

    I have bought lots of commissions over the years. And others I've seen posted for other cons. This one was featured at Anka's tumblr for the NYCC.

    anka commisson gambit with catsmall.jpg
    Last edited by Neko; 09-25-2016 at 10:59 AM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

  8. #8
    Dazed and Confused Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,394

    Default

    I had this commission from Idan Knafo.

    Gambit by Idan.jpg
    Last edited by Neko; 09-25-2016 at 11:08 AM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

  9. #9
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I have bought lots of commissions over the years. And others I've seen posted for other cons. This one was featured at Anka's tumblr for the NYCC.

    anka commisson gambit with catsmall.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I had this commission from Idan Knafo.

    Gambit by Idan.jpg
    Both look good

  10. #10

    Default

    I have a lot, you can see most of them on my ComicArtFans page (you'll have to navigate into the subfolders). Here are two of my favorites by Gabriele Dell'otto:




  11. #11
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    I have a lot, you can see most of them on my ComicArtFans page (you'll have to navigate into the subfolders). Here are two of my favorites by Gabriele Dell'otto:


    Awesome pieces. I see you have an artgerm piece. Must have paid an arm and a leg for that one, lol

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Awesome pieces. I see you have an artgerm piece. Must have paid an arm and a leg for that one, lol
    Not as much as for the Jay Anacleto or Frank Miller.

  13. #13
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Not as much as for the Jay Anacleto or Frank Miller.
    I'm just jealous of all the artists you have been able to get. Some grail artists for me

  14. #14
    Mutant Midnighter NewMutant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,552

    Default

    These are my two X-Men commissions...

    Dan Agullio:


    Bill Walko:
    I'm a fighter. I fight for normal people. But I'll never be one. I'm not a hero. Some people can't handle that.

    #midnightermonday

    Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

    IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

  15. #15
    Dazed and Confused Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,394

    Default

    I have to find all the stuff I have picked up but for now I can share the ones I don't have stored away yet.

    gambit getting caught by idan.jpg
    wolverine by idan.jpg
    psylock by idan.jpg
    Last edited by Neko; 09-26-2016 at 09:50 AM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •