Default Hey Free Comic Books for National Comic Book Day!

This just came up on my twitter dash so I'm sharing here:

go to www.marvel.com/redeem and type in the code COMICDAY looks like you get #1s (or a choice of - haven't done it myself yet) Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Ghost Rider, Black Panther, Power Man and Iron Fist, and Dr. Strange.

GO FORTH AND GET FREE COMICS
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I was pretty excited until I remembered that the majority of these stories are probably on Marvel Unlimited by now anyway. Still, nice to have them permanently.

Niffleheim

I'll check out Doctor Strange. I've been sneering at it from afar for far too long

It's for US residents only. I'm out.

BTW you need a code to redeem a comicbook CODE: COMICDAY
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-25-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Niffleheim

It is only a Preview unless you sign up for Marvel Unlimited. For Moon girl you get like the first panel only.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Update: They're all there and downloaded completely onto my tablet. You don't need to have Marvel Unlimited, just the Marvel Digital App set up onto your tablet that's all.
    Last edited by Seren; 09-25-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast