Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    So Emma survived DoX, at least. Can she celebrate by getting a better costume?
    No kidding. Although at least it's not the "X" suit with the granny panties. I'd rather she go back to the pants and top with the off-the-shoulder cape she had during the mid-Aughts. And the White Queen REALLY should be back in white again. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    No kidding. Although at least it's not the "X" suit with the granny panties. I'd rather she go back to the pants and top with the off-the-shoulder cape she had during the mid-Aughts. And the White Queen REALLY should be back in white again. :-P
    But, Monet. :I

So can we start speculating some here? Everyone but Emma is wearing their new costumes and with OML there it confirms this is the present. So is this story just going to be Emma recapping the events from her perspective? As an Emma fan that kinda intrigues me. Also, where are they even having this little meeting. I think it'll be New Xaviers, but it really seems weird that base still exist in any fashion.

Finally Emma's back and gets the main seat at the desk too!!! Hopefully she's not stuck with those EXM losers.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    So can we start speculating some here? Everyone but Emma is wearing their new costumes and with OML there it confirms this is the present. So is this story just going to be Emma recapping the events from her perspective? As an Emma fan that kinda intrigues me. Also, where are they even having this little meeting. I think it'll be New Xaviers, but it really seems weird that base still exist in any fashion.
    This is IvX not DoX.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    This is IvX not DoX.
    oh my bad.

Wondering what Emma's purpose is here...

I'm actually really glad that they called in all factions of the X-men for this one, although I think I will feel a little bad if characters like Ms. Marvel, Moongirl, and even most of Uncanny Avengers (besides Cable, Deadpool, and Rogue)get dragged into this given that they don't really have a major stake in this fight.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

I think I will feel a little bad if characters like Ms. Marvel, Moongirl, and even most of Uncanny Avengers (besides Cable, Deadpool, and Rogue)get dragged into this given that they don't really have a major stake in this fight.
    Marvel can create story with good explanation why they are here. It is possible.

Glad to see Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Who are Storm and Beast chatting with in the bottom panel? Forge?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Marvel can create story with good explanation why they are here. It is possible.
    Possible, yes, but most likely they'll just get tossed in because reasons.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm actually really glad that they called in all factions of the X-men for this one, although I think I will feel a little bad if characters like Ms. Marvel, Moongirl, and even most of Uncanny Avengers (besides Cable, Deadpool, and Rogue)get dragged into this given that they don't really have a major stake in this fight.
    Yeah, thats what I think is cool to see. All of the different group of mutants from Extraordinary and Uncanny to the All New team and the Uncanny Avengers its great to see them all together. I also wonder how Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl gets involve in this since from what I know about them they don't really hang out or interact with the other ihumans all that much. And this must be somewhat awkward for the Uncanny Avengers since well they have both inhumans and mutants on the team.

BANNED

Ambaryerno:
    Possible, yes, but most likely they'll just get tossed in because reasons.
    I have hope
    Ms marvel and moongirl can be in a faction:"we should help mutants." And only fight to defend against X men attacks. Easy.

hedgehogvampire
    nd this must be somewhat awkward for the Uncanny Avengers since well they have both inhumans and mutants on the team.*
    we will see. Rogue can leave unity division or unity divisikn can end their mission and then Rogud can return to X men. I prefer version where Unncanny avengers fight in war but i can more possibilities.
    Deadpool should be shown if he will be in this event.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 09-26-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Are we sure that's Emma and not Magik?