Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Extended Look at Supergirl's Superman

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/26...erman-season-2

Optimistic, altruistic, beloved by the citizenry. Looking good. What do you think?

Heh. "Great Caesar's Ghost" .

Hoechlin's looking and sounding good .

I guess with Jimmy in Kara's apartment, they're having some relationship talk ?

BANNED

Embedded YouTube version for easier watching.

im just...... not the audience for this I guess.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Classic Superman working seamlessly together with Supergirl to save a crashing plane.

I do believe the technical term for this is "Win!" (No, not you Toyman Jr., though I'm sure you'll be fun too.)

Couldn't be more excited about this season!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

I like that they brought Clark Kent back. You could believe that that guy is not Superman. That's been lost in other recent interpretations.

Retired

It made me happy to see they got the old gang back together.

Some nice flying action--but did they use up the effects budget for this scene? Will there be enough in the kitty for future episodes?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    I like that they brought Clark Kent back. You could believe that that guy is not Superman. That's been lost in other recent interpretations.
    I loved it, listening to his phone conversation with Perry alone would convince me no way that guy was Superman. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    im just...... not the audience for this I guess.
    I think it is intended for people who like comic books, and especially for people who like Superman.

This looks really good. I enjoy Cavill's Superman but im really looking forward to this more classic take on The Man of Steel. Saves the day with a smile and a wink with the whole world cheering him on!

I loved how in awe the DEO people were when Superman walks in the room. I can't wait for him to interact with the rest of the CW/DC universe. Cisco is going to have the biggest nerd out moment when he finally meets Supes.

Can't wait for this show to come back on. Bringing Superman into the mix can only help. After this election season, we need a show like this that's uplifting and hopeful. The world is distressingly short on that these days and this show its part to help.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Cisco is going to have the biggest nerd out moment when he finally meets Supes.
    But does he know who Superman is in his universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I think it is intended for people who like comic books, and especially for people who like Superman.
    I love comic books

and Supes is OK (i liked MoS so)

The cheese factor (so high) and SFX (so bad) just isn't my type of thing. Hopefully others love it though
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Smallville tried to make clark a bumbling idiot when he was at the daily planet. They also set up he was new at it and would forget the glasses sometimes or would catch things people dropped. So basically he sucked at it. But that was the idea I assume

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Can't wait for this show to come back on. Bringing Superman into the mix can only help. After this election season, we need a show like this that's uplifting and hopeful. The world is distressingly short on that these days and this show its part to help.
    Amen MarvelMaster616!
    Sometimes I wish The Flash could stumble upon my life and wisk my family and friends into Earth9434.
    (That's what my husband and I call our little library reading room, full of TPB's, Omni's, action figures, and our own little DC world).
    When we have a stressful day from work, that room works wonders for sinking in to a good Batman or Superman story!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....