Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    What has JH Williams III been up to these days. He'd be a great choice.
    He has apparently gone into fashion and better paying kinds of artwork, like album covers for Blondie.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

So, the news is that Bilquis Evely, the guest artist for next week's Wonder Woman #8, will replace Scott (http://www.cbr.com/artist-nicola-sco...with-issue-14/). (This article is silly, because everyone knows that Scott was just on for 6 issues.) Based on the promo art for #8, that's really good news!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So, the news is that Bilquis Evely, the guest artist for next week's Wonder Woman #8, will replace Scott (http://www.cbr.com/artist-nicola-sco...with-issue-14/). (This article is silly, because everyone knows that Scott was just on for 6 issues.) Based on the promo art for #8, that's really good news!
    Scott is only doing six issues but they will be spread out more than just every other so instead of her last issue being 12, it will now be 14.
    As for Evely coming onboard, her artwork is just sublime. She will be a perfect compliment for Liam's issues!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Scott is only doing six issues but they will be spread out more than just every other so instead of her last issue being 12, it will now be 14.
    As for Evely coming onboard, her artwork is just sublime. She will be a perfect compliment for Liam's issues!
    Agreed! I'm incredibly excited to see Evely's first issue, knowing that it's the herald of what's to come!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

just recently purchased some back issue's of SUPERGIRL with artist ED BENES and inks by ALEX LEI.this would be a great replacement for ms scott's departure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    just recently purchased some back issue's of SUPERGIRL with artist ED BENES and inks by ALEX LEI.this would be a great replacement for ms scott's departure.
    Ed Benes is one of those artists who should never ever be allowed anywhere near a Wonder woman book.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Who would you like to see take over for Nicola Scott?
    Nicola Scott.

A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I would have to say Ivan Reis. I loiked the way he drew Wonder Woman for Justice League and he is among my favorite artists currently.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would have to say Ivan Reis. I loiked the way he drew Wonder Woman for Justice League and he is among my favorite artists currently.

I like Reis's stuff, but I don't want him or anyone else with a penchant for painted-on costumes on this book until the Finches are a hazy, distant memory. And I don't think Rucka's run is going to busy enough action-wise for him to really shine.

I'm happy with the choice of Evely.
    Exit, pursued by a bear.