Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Talking LOUISE SIMONSON: Legend Spotlight

The Godmother of modern comics,
    Louise Simonson,
    sat down at Baltimore Comic-Con Live 2020 to chat about the
    industry's history, present and future with host Christy Blanch.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Louise_Simonson

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Thank you so much, Weezie, for your crucial help and support to the best X-Men run ever.
    I'm sure that CC ows half of his career to you alone (probably he ows a little bit to Annie Nocenti, too).
    We x-fans never will be able to pay you back enough.

I thank you specifically for three points:

1. The launch of The New Mutants, a title that in certain way is even closer to me than UXM.

2. The creation of Power Pack, because it allowed awesome Jon Bogdanove to draw a great story during Inferno (seriously, Bogdanove is
    probably the most underrated Marvel artist --he can draw better than the 90% of the staff, though, and nobody can draw children as he does!).

3. The protection to young and rookie Art Adams, in order to allow him to spend 2 years!!! (8 months in first issue!!!) in the making of Longshot Limited Series.
    Thanks, thanks and thanks. <3

Love-love-love the marvel character Longshot!
    I was ecstatic when this character became a member of the
    super hero team X-Men (Women and men with eXtra power).

FINALLY, after 2 decades, an X-Man (human with eXtra power) who is NOT a member of the Mutant race.
    Don't care that he is an alien. To me, he is MORE human than other so-called 'super-heroes' in the 616 Marvel Universe.

I really miss this character BEING an X-Man and really-really-really want the character and the Mojoverse to show up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Definitely a day worth celebrating.

I actually had the honor of meeting Ms. Simonson at the New York Comic Con a few years ago. She's so sweet and kind. Her smile lights up a room. You can just sense that special energy that came out in the comics she wrote.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.