Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

I can't stand that x-mask on Cyke. Poor colorist had to try to make sense of it, only made it worse. Luckily, from the sounds of it, this series will be the last appearance of it.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Man, I really need to know what Scott did. Is this a mental attack on the Inhumans? So many question...

I'm assuming Emma and the Emma-lite are broadcasting something but why are the X-men in pain too.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-26-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

That fourth page is extremely sad. Though it's nice to see what I assume is Wolfsbane, and Strong Guy there.

It seems that Cyclops used the powers of Emma and the sisters to give an ultimatum.
    Considering everything that happened after No More Mutants all the sacrifices made and now this again not surprise me that Scott has become angry .

Just looking at those graves already makes me crazy and willing to cut off the head of BB.
    Last edited by Knives; 09-26-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This looks like the mist has passed over Muir Island. We see Peter,Wolfsbane,and Guido present, with Sunfire arriving. Is that Warpath adding stones to a grave? Unidentified character standing with Guido, looks like it could be Cecelia Reyes?The guy towering over Peter could be Rockslide.

Spectacular Member

I don't know how it's possible but I hate the inhumans even more, death of X is going to be very said

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds123 View Post
    I don't know how it's possible but I hate the inhumans even more, death of X is going to be very said
    Agreed and it only makes sentiments like what Medusa said to Synapse even worse in hindsight. If they're trying to paint Cyclops as Hitler, they're failing and only making me more sympathetic towards him.

BANNED

Hmmm not too much to go on. Emma is alive post DOX soo...

The Inhumans are worse than purifiers. They must pay for their crimes against human and mutantkind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Agreed and it only makes sentiments like what Medusa said to Synapse even worse in hindsight. If they're trying to paint Cyclops as Hitler, they're failing and only making me more sympathetic towards him.
    Not sure how these pages make you sympathetic towards Cyke. Still to much in the air.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    The Inhumans are worse than purifiers. They must pay for their crimes against human and mutantkind.
    Shall we renew the Magneto and Cyclops Was Right signs?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    Blame Blackbolt he's to blame. Storm and Medusa are trying to save lives. Blackbolt deserves death for this, they didn't know.

Looks like Rockslide, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, Sunfire, and Warpath cameos on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Blame Blackbolt he's to blame. Storm and Medusa are trying to save lives. Blackbolt deserves death for this, they didn't know.
    Medusa knows about just how much harm the Terrigen Cloud and has seen it first hand at least twice now and still co spiders them to be too sacred to really do anything about them. As the leader of her people, to do nothing about something that she knows is causing harm, she's just as guilty as Blackbolt for inactivity.