Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Default Captain America #5 Reveals Steve Rogers’ Civil War II Secrets [SPOILERS]

Original: http://www.cbr.com/captain-america-5...ar-ii-secrets/

First, Let me say I still miss the auto-thread generator.

Secondly, [spoilers] Hydra Steve helped orchestrate Banner's death [/spoilers]

I should pick this up. Has Uncanny Avengers touched upon any Hydra Steve plot points?
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 09-28-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Original: http://www.cbr.com/captain-america-5...ar-ii-secrets/

First, Let me say I still miss the auto-thread generator.

Secondly, [spoiler] Hydra Steve helped orchestrate Banner's death [/spoiler]

I should pick this up. Has Uncanny Avengers touched upon any Hydra Steve plot points?
    Well, not overtly, but you can maybe pick up that Steve isn't exactly himself in that book, and his sabotaging the Unity Squad is part of Red Skull's plan or his own plans against Red Skull.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, not overtly, but you can maybe pick up that Steve isn't exactly himself in that book, and his sabotaging the Unity Squad is part of Red Skull's plan or his own plans against Red Skull.
    That's true......although I was kind of surprised to find that Steve was about to either kidnapped or (most likely) kill Ulysesses before Iron Man manage to nab the NuHuman himself (from CIVIL WAR II #2)).

That's what happens when you trust a system that relies on a person to succeed and how others will deal with information so vague like a vision of the future.
    Steve was in the right place and time to handle the situation in favor of Hydra.

tie-ins for this event have been legit
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Tie-Ins have been better than the main story, which is hard on my wallet. The main CW, on the other hand, has become "every odd issue someone dies".

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I know. The Totally Awesome Hulk aftermath of CW#3 was pretty good. Bendis did good with Inv. Iron Man and I have faith with the upcoming Spider-Man ones. CW2:X-Men is good while CW2:ASM is meh.

Still don't know why erik selvig is working for hydra.��

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Still don't know why erik selvig is working for hydra.��
    Wasn't he also affected during standoff?

I wanted to say between this and what cap did to Sam and John I am loving Hydra cap

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    I wanted to say between this and what cap did to Sam and John I am loving Hydra cap
    Oh, yes.....Another excellent moment for HydraCap within SW: CA #13.

Ugh. It's like Greg Pak is just getting ignored by Bendis and Nick Spencer. Bruce being cured by Amadeus than Bruce running tests on himself. One seems to bring down Bruce's development.

Niffleheim

Hmmm interesting... i think i dropped this book too soon (BTW it had nothing to do with HydraCap)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    Hell yes. Spencer is killing it. Love seeing events of CWII from Steve's perspective here and seeing just how much his hand has secretly manipulated events.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Ugh. It's like Greg Pak is just getting ignored by Bendis and Nick Spencer. Bruce being cured by Amadeus than Bruce running tests on himself. One seems to bring down Bruce's development.
    I think it's totally reasonable that, given his history, that Bruce would never fully believe that there wasn't a possibility he could Hulk out again and be working to prevent it. It's one thing for Cho to believe that he's permanently cured Banner but it's another thing for Bruce to believe it. It'd would be implausible to think that Bruce, after spending almost his entire adult life Hulking out, wouldn't have some lingering concern towards the validity of Cho's cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think it's totally reasonable that, given his history, that Bruce would never fully believe that there wasn't a possibility he could Hulk out again and be working to prevent it. It's one thing for Cho to believe that he's permanently cured Banner but it's another thing for Bruce to believe it. It'd would be implausible to think that Bruce, after spending almost his entire adult life Hulking out, wouldn't have some lingering concern towards the validity of Cho's cure.
    He seemed pretty well convinced he was cured in Totally Awesome Hulk, as was pretty much anyone who could've actually said with certainty whether he was cured or not.