Default WB And Toho Teaming Up For Live Action Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Movie

http://io9.gizmodo.com/warner-bros-a...ion-1787182462

This is great to hear. Looking forward to seeing this.

I always wondered if they'd do a live-action Jojo. Still can't believe they're actually doing it, but of course Takeshi Miike would be the one handling it .

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Mudamudamudamudamudamudamudamuda....wryyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy......

Amazing Member

This is great if done right since I love that series.

BANNED

And it's Takashi Miike? This could be fucking great. That link is pretty weird; Miike is doing a Diamond is Unbreakable movie, puts a clip from the JoJo anime in their article, doesn't use a clip from the Diamond is Unbreakable part of the show happening right now.

Miike is cool.

I kinda wanted a live action of the first arc just to see how fun it would be the Jonathan/Dio shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I kinda wanted a live action of the first arc just to see how fun it would be the Jonathan/Dio shipping.
    I am kinda surprised they're not doing Phantom Blood first, or even Part III, but given the cast of Part IV is primarily Japanese and the story is centered in Japan, it's probably more feasible to make a movie out of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am kinda surprised they're not doing Phantom Blood first, or even Part III, but given the cast of Part IV is primarily Japanese and the story is centered in Japan, it's probably more feasible to make a movie out of it.
    They're also doing a cartoon of it right now, and it's probably the best of the first four they've already adapted. Taking place in a Japanese town and the who cast basically being Japanese probably helps too. Wonder if they'll cast Joseph Joestar as Japanese? Hell, I wonder exactly how they'll do did, like will it be a chapter type thing, or will they pick things up with Killer Queen? Because Diamond is Unbreakable is way more episodic than the other stuff.

Phantom Blood would be fun to see someone do if they really played up the British period aspect of it.