Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I think they could work some magic on Justice League Dark.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Chiang on any good character, Azzarello as far away from any good characters as is humanly possible.
    Buh-bye

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    I'd like to see him do stuff in continuity, but that would be great.

Actually kind of makes sense to me, they would be using their biggest name writers for the Earth One books. I'm just curious what Snyder would likely end up being given then after JMS on Superman, Johns on Batman, Morrison on WW, Lemire on Teen Titans and possibly Azz on GL. Flash?
    Ugh, get ready for a story that will "shack the very core of THE FLASH".

Hell, Azz and Chaing could have done an awesome SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE. I bet it'd be ten times better than that thing we got.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Shade the Changing Man?
    Nah, Shade's Milligan's character.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    If The Question, I'd rather see him paired with Bermejo than Chiang.
    Bermejo is slow as a turtle, though.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Bermejo is slow as a turtle, though.
    He is slow, but his art is worth it and him and Azz aree magic together.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He is slow, but his art is worth it and him and Azz aree magic together.
    Due to his slowness he'd work better on minis and OGNs.
    BB

Shazam or New Gods.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

Hell, Azz and Chaing could have done an awesome SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE. I bet it'd be ten times better than that thing we got.
    "I thought what was the the biggest possible story I could've written for Bat- I mean, Flash."

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Wow subtle

It's no secret that I absolutely despise what they've done with Wonder Woman so I would not like to see them on another DC Universe property. I do realize that there are people that appreciate their work and I would hate to see anyone unemployed so I think they could work their magic at Vertigo, Marvel, Boom, etc. just fine. I don't want to turn this into an Azz/Chiang bashing thread so let's just leave it at that.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    I talked to Azzarello recently and he said that a Green Lantern: Earth 1 was a real possibility. I haven't seen anything announced nor did he mention an artist
    NEED.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Prepare for constant metaphors about detective work, baseball, being late and the colour red.

But soon, a sinister conspiracy will be revealed that will change everything Barry Allen has ever known!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Superman: Earth One really could have been worse than it actually was though. You know your story is bad when the first supervillain Superman fights is a member of KISS.

Shazam - I'd love to see them expand his mythology.

Shade, the Changing Man - It's not Milligan's character (as someone said above), it's DC's. They can whatever they want with him, and Azz and Chiang would do wonders with the concept.

Adam Strange - I'd rather see them tackle this than GL. More freedom in regards to continuity since he's just been reintroduced.

And an Orion solo would be fun too.

BANNED

Catwoman - Azzarello loves dat crime noir feel and Selina quite dabbles in it and the girl needz some fashion tips from Mr Chiang.

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    Shade, the Changing Man - It's not Milligan's character (as someone said above), it's DC's. They can whatever they want with him, and Azz and Chiang would do wonders with the concept.
    That is true but ever since Milligan started writing him 24 years ago, no one else has used him.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Catwoman - Azzarello loves dat crime noir feel and Selina quite dabbles in it and the girl needz some fashion tips from Mr Chiang.
    Actually Azz did say some time ago that there might a be a Catwoman project in the works but with Bermejo.
    BB