Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Death of X #1 Preview (CBR Exclusive)

Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

BANNED

Adult bobby being there suggests that the X-men were together post SW prior to EXM/UXM start.

Madrox better not be dead.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Madrox better not be dead.
    spoilers:
    There are a LOT of graves in the DoX #2 preview. I wonder if Madrox used his powers to try and save the others, then wound up succumbing to the T-Mists himself.
    end of spoilers

We had already seen some of these pages but now we have the dialogues.

I would never have guessed it was Bobby.

Not much revealed. At this point in the timeline, it seems nobody knows that the T-mists are poisonous to mutants yet. It's really a matter of how both sides react when they find out. We already have a pretty good idea of how the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners will react. They're not going to do anything to undermine their precious cloud. They're willing to let mutants suffer and they're going to come out of Death of X stronger than ever. The real story here is what exact recourse will Cyclops take and how bad is it going to be? It has to be bad for him to become the most hated mutant of all time. The ability of this story to make Cyclops as evil as he needs to be will be the most critical element in determining its success.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Unglaublich!

Sounds to me like Monet lost Jamie when the mists hit... considering their history, it's no real surprise that she's ended up as angry as she currently is.

It's a shame we'll (probably) never find out why Jamie left the farm and headed to Muir. Wonder if Layla went with him? And, if so, whether she's been killed as well...?

Very odd seeing adult Iceman on board the Blackbird with Scott... I'm assuming that he had a change of heart following Scott's gathering and speech at the end of UXM 600.

There's a part of me that is excited to find out what happened in the 8 Month Gap... and there's a part of me that is dreading the new (old) indignities that are about to be dumped on the X-Men by Editorial......

Has the fact that the T-Mists can kill "weak" non-manifested Inhumans been handwaved or something? Or does that crop up later in the timeline? Because the attitude of the Inhumans seems a little off otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Has the fact that the T-Mists can kill "weak" non-manifested Inhumans been handwaved or something? Or does that crop up later in the timeline? Because the attitude of the Inhumans seems a little off otherwise.
    No, it was discovered early on. but honestly the royal family has never seemed particularly concerned with that either. I could be wrong, but I believe that Medusa didn't tell the truth to Inferno about it when his mother died for that reason, but she was well aware.

Spectacular Member

The art makes the inhumans look stupid, that's a plus in my book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    There are a LOT of graves in the DoX #2 preview. I wonder if Madrox used his powers to try and save the others, then wound up succumbing to the T-Mists himself.
    end of spoilers

Possible but the Inhumans attitudes are off

BANNED

Why are people surprised that the X-Men reunited? That was the whole point of UXM #600.

Wow the stark contrast between the reactions of the X-men and Inhumans is kind of terrifying in a way.

As for Jaime, I'm not gonna lie and say that I hope he's not dead, I know it's probably wishful thinking on my part but he had a successful series for years and it just seems wrong to simply kill him off just like that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    No, it was discovered early on. but honestly the royal family has never seemed particularly concerned with that either. I could be wrong, but I believe that Medusa didn't tell the truth to Inferno about it when his mother died for that reason, but she was well aware.

Medusa, Karnak, Blackbolt, triton, and Maximus don't have any concerns. Crystal and gorgon on the other hand have some Major concerns.

I'm getting concern about Jamie now. >_>