Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    UXM 600 shows that Cyclops was wrong and Wolverine/Storm side was right.
    I think we must have read very different UXM 600s.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Amazing Member

Paige Guthrie, Madrox, Theresa Cassidy, all suspect of being victins of terrigens mist.

But I was thinking: And Layla Miller? She should have prevented her husband about the T-mists. Unless she had (again) manipulated the situation and chose (for herself) to sacrifice her own husband in exchange for saving a few dozen mutants. I think to be a certificated Layla Miller's attitude. Unhappily, I doubt this story will be told.

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    When was the last time anyone relevant was on Muir island?

I don't think there's been any real reason to go there since Moira's death.
    Muir Island is really a scenario that doesn't worth investing since Moira's death. I miss it, but the last 15 years of stories almost never had a motivation for using Muir Lsland like a "location".

A question, why the Muir Island seems so big and mountainous? I always thought it was a small island for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Its Havok. They probably just forgot about him. After all, hes pretty forgettable.

Feel the burn. :P
    Havok never was a great thing, but his death justified the possible (bad?) actions of Cyclops. I must agree with your sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by myeldermoon View Post
    this is just depressing to be honest, the story falls on the weight of its own narrative on a few pages with "lets BECOME INHUMAN, and have a small chance of surviving and live with a life long powers that won´t change or evolve, ever, unless you want to sniff more terrigen mist to die"
    It´s so dumb and anoying and quite frankly, sad.
    I personaly won´t be reading this, im tired of beign sad about something that should make my day a lilttle bit better
    Exactly this kind of question is that makes this whole situation of T-mists so ridiculous. Isn't the fault of Jeff Lemire, but his lazy choices don't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    If Siryn is amongst the fatalities on Muir Island, that could explain why both Monet and Black Tom have joined the ranks of the Hellfire Club.
    It definitely makes sense, if not for the fact Terry is nowadays the Irish entity of death, which makes her immortal. But of course, we are talking about writers who are filing for the continuity of comics and what ancient writers established. If there is an explanation in the future about how Theresa lost her goddess powers, Peter David will be our writer.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    All the Inhuman characters were so... happy and smiley faced. It was kind of creepy
    These smiles were a profound exaggeration, to put it mildly. Until Gorgon is laughing and he is the grump guy of the Inhumans. And why Gorgon already is in the wheelchair? I thought were the mutants that had left him in your current state.
    Last edited by Crabadan; 10-01-2016 at 09:22 AM.

BANNED

BlitheringToot :
    I think we must have read very different UXM 600s.
    Why? His strategy after day of M was different than his actions in UXM 600...
    He even admitted that he didn't know anything... He was calling in frustration for revolution... But he did no know what he meant...

After many years of being wrong he understood that it is better to talk... For many years he wanted to scare the world(Extinction Team for example).And he succeed. People were afraid of mutants...

Few X men tried to go to press conferences but were stopped by Cyclops... As always few years later he can follow them.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

But Cyclops isn't wrong.

BANNED

Sardorim :
    He was right in UXM 600 or pre AvX with Extinction team?
    2 opposite positions - scare the world(fight) or try to talk (cooperate)
    One was wrong.

Even Rachel left Utopia.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Rockslide, who did he loose? Most of his friends were seen as one panel cameo, like Dust, Surge, Trance and Indra. Others were seen in current issues.

Lemme think. Mercury perhaps?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Rockslide, who did he loose? Most of his friends were seen as one panel cameo, like Dust, Surge, Trance and Indra. Others were seen in current issues.
    That's assuming someone on the pro side of things was actually keeping track of the wallpaper characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Lemme think. Mercury perhaps?
    I have a hard time believing Mercury would be affected by the terrigen mist at all, seeing how she doesn't have a metabolism or even a need to breathe, and being generally immune to biological agents. Not even Wither's death touch affected her, after all. I'd also expect Rockslide to be far more distraught if someone that close to him died.

That's what I keep telling me, anyway, because I don't even want to think about anything bad happening to Cessily.

So I hope it'll turn out to be just unnamed random mutants. Like all New X-Men, Santo certainly has lost enough people around him that more dead students in general would get to him like that.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I have a hard time believing Mercury would be affected by the terrigen mist at all, seeing how she doesn't have a metabolism or even a need to breathe, and being generally immune to biological agents. Not even Wither's death touch affected her, after all. I'd also expect Rockslide to be far more distraught if someone that close to him died.

That's what I keep telling me, anyway, because I don't even want to think about anything bad happening to Cessily.

So I hope it'll turn out to be just unnamed random mutants. Like all New X-Men, Santo certainly has lost enough people around him that more dead students in general would get to him like that.
    I wonder also how non-organic mutants like Rockslide and Mercury would die because the mists. It seems to me being a celular-level destruction, such that the mutant does not have to breathe for suffering the effects of T-mist. Would need a "scientific explanation" for oficialize this, however.

All-New Member

So I dropped Uncanny Inhumans after issue 8 (the quiet room arc). Any one have an idea of I will need to go back and get caught up?

Theresa and Madrox together wouldn't really be enough for me to buy as Monet's losses in this. Lump in Vulcan and three of them together maybe.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -PT- View Post
    So I dropped Uncanny Inhumans after issue 8 (the quiet room arc). Any one have an idea of I will need to go back and get caught up?
    You're probably OK. Issue 10 might be the biggest because it's an exploration of Reader. After that, we've been smackdab in the middle of Civil War II. I can give a quick summary of that, but it might be easier after I know where it's going.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Theresa and Madrox together wouldn't really be enough for me to buy as Monet's losses in this. Lump in Vulcan and three of them together maybe.
    Indedd, she needs more as she's so bitter nowadays. Snapping at her friends like Psylocke and Rachel after being BFFs in adjective less and just being do much darker in personality now.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Vulcan...??!

Mighty Member

Given that Magik is handy, a distress call should lead to a teleportation response rather than a trans-Atlantic flight.