BANNED

Default anyone else find it odd that USAvengers#1 was listed in the december solicits...

but it's release date is apparently early January according to several comic book retailers online 0_o....

was it suppose to be in the january solicits and they just shoved it into the december solicits for reasons....or did they include it there because it originally was going to come out in december and got delayed?

I can't answer that, but I think we'll have to be on the lookout for several titles which will probably be shifted from one month to another because of the Civil War II delays and the additional issue.

That's kind of annoying; i'm not reading civil war, but i thought whatever was going on in new avengers would be self contained in that book. Other than how ross becomes red hulk again, what could be in civil war that would delay u.s.avengers?

SHIELD shenanigans. AIM is supposed to be taking over their jurisdiction on US soil.

BANNED

it just seems really bizarre that this is the one book standing out in the december solicit that's meant for January

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    but it's release date is apparently early January according to several comic book retailers online 0_o....

was it suppose to be in the january solicits and they just shoved it into the december solicits for reasons....or did they include it there because it originally was going to come out in december and got delayed?
    I could be wrong but Marvel and DC both often solicit ahead of schedule. Sometimes when there is room in Marvel Previews to do so and also to build some early hype for soon to be released titles. I don't know if there is a Marvel Previews archive to check on this or not.

BANNED

Odd? No this happens all the time. Espescially after an event the size of Civil war 2. Its frustrating if its a book you looking forward to, but no I dont think its odd when it happens as often as it does from various Publishers.