Thread: Forum freezing

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Default Forum freezing

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum freezing? At some point the forum freezes up and I have to exit my browser and then go back in in order to get it to unfreeze. Its happened to me several times now since the forum was upgraded recently. It seems to be happening across my various devices and across browsers as well. I've the latest upgrades to all of my browsers so I'm really at a loss.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Spectacular Member

I'm good using Firefox with any device or operating system. Safari was consistently screwing up when using it on my Mac and switched to Safari. I just tried using Safari but it actually works fine here...screws up at many other sites though. But, sounds like you are using more than one browser.