Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't view Betsy as being attracted to both men and women, as imho the whole Cluster thing only happened because the writer wanted to have a diverse team so he needed a gay/bi character or whatever and that it only happened because Cluster was Fantomex of whom Betsy dated just before so it's murky given that it's the only instance for Betsy...though as for the pairing yeah the butterfly and the wings do define the two, which is pretty much why I named the thread what I did...then again the Greek gods and such were a pretty messed up lot...

Though it was Austen's writing there was that scene where that mutant lady was hitting on Warren after Betsy's death and told him that in her view Betsy held a pretty big spot in Warren's heart and that would never change, also wonder if the whole Paige seeing Betsy in the "afterlife" and that Betsy telling Paige to tell Warren to move on will ever be brought back of whether it was actually true or a lie on Paige's part, whether intentional or not...
    You misinterpreted my statement I am afraid. I was referring to the fact that Warren has male and female admirers which connects back to Eros. Which is understandable due to him being a god of desire and sexual attraction. Even Eros had male and female followers due to also being the son of Aphrodite and the one that allows couples to fall in love through his arrows.
    Last edited by Izanami; 06-24-2018 at 02:03 PM.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...