Default About Mr. Terrific whereabouts

Hi there, nice to meet you. As the title said I wondered what happened with Mr. Terrific. Last time I heard about him, he returned to Earth-1 in Future's End, but, is he still there post Future's End or is he somewhere else?

Thanks for reading and have a good day ^^

Huh, now that you mention it...I want to say he was in one of the crowd shots of heroes in Rebirth, but I'm not sure.

I'm betting he'll make a return when the JSA come back for Rebirth .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm betting he'll make a return when the JSA come back for Rebirth .
    But if they're bringing back a JSA from when they disappeared (the HUAC hearings in the 1950s) there would be no clear reason for the current Mr. Terrific to necessarily have any connection to the JSA.

As for where in the world(s) he is, I thought he was still on what passes for Earth 2 (though I stopped reading that series a while back), but I think he was also in a pre-Rebirth issue of Superman on the main DC Earth?

Personally, I don't think DC even knows where he is / where he's suppose to be.

(As for Futures End, . . . is that even remotely to be the future now as a result of what they're doing for Rebirth?)

Astonishing Member

From what I understand, by the end of Futures End the war with Earth-2 was averted via time travel, negating that timeline. So Mister Terrific never left Earth-2.

Incredible Member

Last seen, I believe, in Earth-1 of all places, during Truth, where he stored Hordr_Root inside a hard disk and got sucker-punched by Vandal Savage.

This was rightfully considered bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    From what I understand, by the end of Futures End the war with Earth-2 was averted via time travel, negating that timeline. So Mister Terrific never left Earth-2.
    You are correct.

Last time I saw him in a comic it was in the Earth 2 book. He's being wasted in that title. I really liked how he was portrayed in Future's End. He was still a super genius but he had a swagger. Hope he makes a big comeback when/if the JSA returns. Really not liking how they're portraying him on Arrow. Though that's CURTIS Holt.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-04-2016 at 11:19 PM.