Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Something else I didn't notice was Rosario Dawson said in DDS2 she had a cut with an unknown origin because it's from a tie in Luke Cage episode.

When she arrives in Harlem, she mentions the Ninjas and quitting. So where was this tie in? Luke Cage was meant to take place parallel to DDS2 because seems to directly follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Bobby will probably give it to Misty, who will give it to Claire, and finally to Matt.
    Yeah, this.

It'll change hands during the time gap til Matt has the folder.

I see what they were going for with Diamondback's costume in tribute to the comics, but that helmet just made it look corny. At the end of episode 12, I had trouble suppressing my laughter. And Erik Laray Harvey had been brilliant up to that point, fine replacement of Ali's Cottonmouth as the main villain.

Quite enjoying this series, though I have to say I'm more fascinated by the bad guys than by Cage himself. The underworld politics and internal power struggles just did more for me than Luke and his friends trying to clear his name or cure his wounds (or figure out his past); I think Colter does an adequate job, but I find him less charismatic than Harvey, Woodard, Ali, or Theo Rossi.

Loved the scene where Luke and Meth exchange sweaters.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Something else I didn't notice was Rosario Dawson said in DDS2 she had a cut with an unknown origin because it's from a tie in Luke Cage episode.

When she arrives in Harlem, she mentions the Ninjas and quitting. So where was this tie in? Luke Cage was meant to take place parallel to DDS2 because seems to directly follow it.
    Also not helped that the ADA from DD season 2 shows up during the hostage situation. He supposedly left the state after Frank gunned down the DA. Here he is urging the Inspector to not use the Judas bullets because of the shit he went through in the Punisher case.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Also not helped that the ADA from DD season 2 shows up during the hostage situation. He supposedly left the state after Frank gunned down the DA. Here he is urging the Inspector to not use the Judas bullets because of the shit he went through in the Punisher case.
    True, but Punisher seems to be in the wind so he could have returned but yeah the timeline they presented to us doesn't match up, same as what I said about the Sokovia Accords doesn't match this timeline.

If they'd gone to greater lengths to tie in to DDS2 then the lack of the Sokovia Accords would make perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    I see what they were going for with Diamondback's costume in tribute to the comics, but that helmet just made it look corny. At the end of episode 12, I had trouble suppressing my laughter. And Erik Laray Harvey had been brilliant up to that point, fine replacement of Ali's Cottonmouth as the main villain.

Quite enjoying this series, though I have to say I'm more fascinated by the bad guys than by Cage himself. The underworld politics and internal power struggles just did more for me than Luke and his friends trying to clear his name or cure his wounds (or figure out his past); I think Colter does an adequate job, but I find him less charismatic than Harvey, Woodard, Ali, or Theo Rossi.

Loved the scene where Luke and Meth exchange sweaters.
    I can't have been the only guy who thought throughout the final fight, one bunch on the tech on Diamondback's back would have destroyed the suit and be an easy win.

I wanted Luke and Misty. Luke and Misty! Claire is cool too tho.

I can't see Cage with Jessica tho. Not at all. His chemistry is so much better with Misty and Claire
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I wanted Luke and Misty. Luke and Misty! Claire is cool too tho.

I can't see Cage with Jessica tho. Not at all. His chemistry is so much better with Misty and Claire
    Misty is Danny's love interest so that was never going to happen :P

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I didn't think about it much when I first saw it but after thinking about it, having the citizens of Harlem walk around with hoodies with bullet holes in them is a powerful statement. Both in-universe and in a meta sense.

yeah baby

The J-man