Extraordinary Member

Default Make your own Suicide Squad.

Use characters from any movie/universe. My line up.

Simon Phoenix-Demolition Man
    Jinx-James Bond
    Toxic avenger
    Salt-Salt
    Mr. Hyde-LOEG
    Dutch-Predator
    Carrie-Carrie

BANNED

Who is Salt-Salt? Google just give me NaCl.

ETA:: nevermind, I just got it. But you should have listed Toxic Avenger-Toxic Avenger.
    Last edited by Carabas; 10-01-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Who is Salt-Salt? Google just give me NaCl.

ETA:: nevermind, I just got it. But you should have listed Toxic Avenger-Toxic Avenger.
    Haha I just figured everyone knew who that was but yeah.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Use characters from any movie/universe. My line up.

Simon Phoenix-Demolition Man
    Jinx-James Bond
    Toxic avenger
    Salt-Salt
    Mr. Hyde-LOEG
    Dutch-Predator
    Carrie-Carrie
    Wouldn't the point of playing this game be making a team of mostly villains? Three of them are government agents, and one is a superhero. One is also 117 years past the point they were last on a team like this, would Mr. Hyde be like a 157 year old monster here? Is Carrie White like a fifty-something year old woman here?

Would a Carrie that was saved by the government after the Bates High Prom Incident of '76 still be getting slapped into suicide missions? That's 40 years of being forced into missions you're not expected to make it out of to clear your criminal record.
    Last edited by simbob4000; 10-01-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Wouldn't the point of playing this game be making a team of mostly villains? Three of them are government agents, and one is a superhero. One is also 117 years past the point they were last on a team like this, would Mr. Hyde be like a 157 year old monster here? Is Carrie White like a fifty-something year old woman here?

Would a Carrie that was saved by the government after the Bates High Prom Incident of '76 still be getting slapped into suicide missions? That's 40 years of being forced into missions you're not expected to make it out of to clear your criminal record.
    Gov't agents aren't exactly good guys they're pretty sketchy except for Dutch. Toxic Avenger is a toss up and not really going by time frame here it's a mash up. But if nobody wants to play...oh well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Gov't agents aren't exactly good guys they're pretty sketchy except for Dutch. Toxic Avenger is a toss up and not really going by time frame here it's a mash up. But if nobody wants to play...oh well.
    But the whole point of the Suicide Squad is that they're mostly criminals, that they aren't half a team of government agents and superheroes.

Wouldn't the fun of making a Suicide Squad team be thinking how it would work? I mean, without that, you're just randomly naming characters.

BANNED

Guess I'd go with:

MacGruber
    Matt Garetty
    Snake Plissken
    The Woman
    Abby
    Nancy Downs
    The Collector

If you're going to have a team of movie criminals forces into a suicide mission under threat of death, you've got to have Snake Plissken in there.

Poison Ivy
    Bane
    Metallo
    Killer Croc
    Captain Cold
    Deathstroke
    Gorilla Grodd

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    But the whole point of the Suicide Squad is that they're mostly criminals, that they aren't half a team of government agents and superheroes.

Wouldn't the fun of making a Suicide Squad team be thinking how it would work? I mean, without that, you're just randomly naming characters.
    Well Flag,Katana and Enchantress aren't criminals in the movie version.