Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Ultimate Member

My point was that it seemed like Bunn at times was trying to rewrite or update some of the points of Lorna's history where she hasn't always been written well and after Alex's deaths are one of them so it was just a thought and to many in the Lorna appreciation thread Alex is already the only cause of every single problem that Lorna ever had rather than the writers and editors and such...

Also though until Bunn's writing of Alex he really hadn't done that much wrong to need a redemption arc or whatever, he was inverted and scarred up but...at the very least I hope that he doesn't have Alex do to much bad stuff and heals him up and gets him to no longer be inverted...

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    My point was that it seemed like Bunn at times was trying to rewrite or update some of the points of Lorna's history where she hasn't always been written well and after Alex's deaths are one of them so it was just a thought and to many in the Lorna appreciation thread Alex is already the only cause of every single problem that Lorna ever had rather than the writers and editors and such...

Also though until Bunn's writing of Alex he really hadn't done that much wrong to need a redemption arc or whatever, he was inverted and scarred up but...at the very least I hope that he doesn't have Alex do to much bad stuff and heals him up and gets him to no longer be inverted...
    Yeah Havok's appearances in BLUE did him no favors. In IvX he was a reluctant advisor to Emma and sort of functioned as her "conscience" basically really. That was a much better role, I liked them as a duo. Not necessarily romantically involved either just like, understanding each other
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Ultimate Member

Yeah IvX certainly didn't do Alex any favors, the Alex haters view their relationship as Lorna being thrown under the bus to promote Alex I just don't want to see the opposite to happen either and then have those same people cheer and defend it...and yeah Alex doesn't need to date another of Scott's ex's...besides they could use the no longer being inverted thing to do a lot...if Bunn drops the him being inverted thing or gets rid of it that is...