Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    why are they photographed together?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    why are they photographed together?
    The cast of Till’s show MacGyver and the cast of The Gifted were hanging out at the beach in Georgia over Labor Day. Till is starring in MacGyver as MacGyver oh and their new season just started yesterday.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-30-2017 at 07:13 PM.

That's such a cute picture. I really love Lucas Till.

In the beginning....

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Ultimate Member

It's always fun to see some of the older couples and how they got started, or at least part of the beginning of the pairing...

BANNED

I still have not forgiving him for dumping her at the alter

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I think this is a good pairing actually, it's a nice counterpoint to the Scott x Jean pairing. Yes it's very "white" and "heteronormative" and so on of course. But it's classical.

I certainly understand the objections to the way Polaris became overly attached to Havok but I think there are surely ways to "make it work" even in the modern era.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Ultimate Member

The whole dumping thing was just so that Austen could pair him up with Nurse Annie, his pet character that he patterned after his wife in real life. Though nothing that he's ever done to her has been anything that could be described as something that she couldn't forgive, especially given how she's seemingly moved past her dad being a mass murderer now that he's turned over a new leaf and all...note sarcasm...

At least the pairing is not like Storm and BP, whom Hudlin only got together because they were both black...

Lucas Till between Blair Redford and Michael Milligan at The Gifted screening; maybe cameo in the Future in Gifted (season two o beyond)
    Last edited by juan678; 10-02-2017 at 03:18 AM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Interesting juan. People will go nuts if Havok ends up paired w/ Polaris in the show, but I still doubt he will even appear since the character died in the movies and same actor would be super confusing I think unless some elaborate retcons get going
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Ultimate Member

Who knows if they get into maybe that the reality that they're living in isn't the one that is supposed to exist perhaps a telepath could show them what should have been in flashes and one of them could be Lorna with Alex and happy and not being hunted...wouldn't it be funny to have the shows version of Lorna learn that she worked for the government...

Thanks for finally creating this thread! I forgot about making it! GHP.jpg

Singer wanted Havok's death to be like the one he faced in X-Factor... he could make it 100% comic-esque if he let's his consciousness travel to the Gifted universe... that'd be something xD

BANNED

I have never forgiven alex for leaving her at the alter, infact I have never liked alex much, he is my least favorite of the summers/grey clan.

I liked Polaris and Bobby a little bit, one of the reasons I never bought that he was gay because he lived lorna deeply.