Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Magneto would be sceptical at first but I think that he would eventually approve of Alex if he saw him on the battlefield. He is a good leader... and honestly the only one of his children's partners who will most likely give him mutant grandchildren... and what awesome mutant grandchildren they would be!

Ultimate Member

Well Magneto has seen Alex in a fight and treated him pretty poorly, if Wanda was still his kid then Magneto would have a granddaughter with Pietro and Crystal's daughter Luna but now that Lorna is his only kid it'll probably be a good long while before Magneto gets a grandkid...but yeah they would be great kids, hopefully great enough to make Sinister upset that he never seemed to bother with Alex and Lorna like he did with Scott and Jean...

when has Magneto interacted with Alex? The only thing that comes to mind is UXM 219

Ultimate Member

Well I was going on their time in space for starters but I don't think that Magneto has held really any of his children's romantic partners in high regard, partially because it might make his kids think for themselves and not just obey him without question...

what time in space? What issues have they interacted in?

Ultimate Member

It was during their last run in space with Rachel and Korvus and all of that if memory serves as didn't Magneto show up to bring them home and then order everybody around like he was in charge...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It was during their last run in space with Rachel and Korvus and all of that if memory serves as didn't Magneto show up to bring them home and then order everybody around like he was in charge...
    thats an exageration of what happened. Magneto only interacted with Alex once in this panel and that had nothing to do with not liking his daughter's bf

Magneto and Polaris can not only fly but have magnetic powers. How useful would Alex be in sealing up the hole? They were all being attacked by aliens while having to deal with the loss of oxygen. Magneto made the right decision in having Alex watch their back while they used their powers to go seal up the breach. They'd be dead had he not

Isn't there also that page in which Magneto asks for details of a plan and Alex is like "kiss my ass"? I haven't read the story behind it but I loved this particular phrase.
    Lorna and Magneto have a similar way of thought and if she likes Alex then Magneto would eventually like him, too.

Ultimate Member

I'm not saying that Magneto could never like Alex only that Magneto tends to view his way as the only way and treats people harshly or just takes charge and just orders people around like he did there with that battle in space...

30142532391_84c11053a7_b.jpg
    By Jessica Lynn

I wish there was more amazing fanart of them like this one.

Ultimate Member

Well right now many people on cbr tend to demonize Alex every chance that they get...though when written well they are great together and a lot of fun, I'd just rather either not get consumed by a mission to where it shapes their every waking moment...would love to see a X-Factor movie with them leading the team, add the whole bit of governmental intrigue and go from there...

Ultimate Member

Here's hoping that Bunn doesn't kill Alex off, just so that he can revisit that scenario for Lorna to then have her change her reaction to it or bash Alex even more than he's already been bashed in Blue...as Bunn seems to like him being inverted...probably as it makes it easier to make him the villain...sadly...

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Here's hoping that Bunn doesn't kill Alex off, just so that he can revisit that scenario for Lorna to then have her change her reaction to it or bash Alex even more than he's already been bashed in Blue...as Bunn seems to like him being inverted...probably as it makes it easier to make him the villain...sadly...
    I doubt very much Havok will die in XMEN BLUE. Many people are speculating the goal of Bunn is to begin the reform process for EMMA FROST and ALEX SUMMERS. By having them revolt against Miss Sinister/Bastion.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    ... EMMA FROST and ALEX SUMMERS... revolt against Miss Sinister/Bastion.
    The plan(ts?) all along?

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I doubt very much Havok will die in XMEN BLUE. Many people are speculating the goal of Bunn is to begin the reform process for EMMA FROST and ALEX SUMMERS. By having them revolt against Miss Sinister/Bastion.
    yeah Alex dying is quite an extreme reaction and not one likely to occurr