Page 128 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2137

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I have been watching Star Trek TOS on the Heroes and Icons channel lately lately. I happen to come across this on YouTube. This is from Tom Snyder's late night show Tomorrow (1976) featuring in interview with some of the original cast. I has 6 parts to it. This is part 1. In later parts, Harlan Ellison is added to the panel. He had been very vocal about how he felt Gene Roddenbery and others changed his story.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Just ate there a few hours ago! Comics all over the walls. Comics for kids to read while they wait for food. (They have return of the jedi issue 2 and x-men vs obnoxo the clown to read from the 80s!) Tables are full of comic panels. The mushroom swiss burger is great by the way. First time there. So of course, I look up youtube videos of it afterwords. Lol.

Edit--Pretty fun. Arcade with ms pac-man and paperboy machines also. Table full of hero toys kids can play with in arcade room while they wait. Comics on a spinner rack kids can read also. (they had mad and groo!) One kid was reading superman the issue he comes back from the dead! Lol. Great seeing kids reading floppies! Toys displayed on the walls. Tons of framed comics. Some like first captain Britian and rom issue 1 are worth money! Huge transformer and gijoe posters on the wall. Food was good to. Place was busy, however. Would have loved this as a kid. Great way to show kids comics!
    Last edited by Gaastra; 02-18-2023 at 08:56 AM.