Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Heh, political cartoons.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Warning GoT spoilers.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fandumb View Post
    Warning GoT spoilers.

Pure 80s cheese

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa182cCzzCI
    Last edited by mathew101281; 08-12-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

https://youtu.be/onZvv-j6AJE

It's a 2010 Chicago Fire Intro because I'm a (MLS) diehard Chicago Fire fan, and this is a astounding outstanding or excellent Fire intro video, and a Masterpiece.

Terrific that the Fire is shown including We are the Fire, Fire shown on barrels plus fire shot, and the Red Fire shot up at the Toyota Park the stadium of the Chicago Fire.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 08-14-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Loved this latest Death Battle! The fighting was cool, but I felt there was a real story behind this as well. I actually found myself rooting for TJ the entire time!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I just simply can't get into the Cinema Snob, I like some of his videos, but the majority of the jokes he tells are too in-jokey and obtuse. Same problem I have with Atop the 4th Wall.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post

Loved this latest Death Battle! The fighting was cool, but I felt there was a real story behind this as well. I actually found myself rooting for TJ the entire time!
    That was a wondeful unique Death battle. Utterly laughable that Balrog would fight wearing a robe that usually boxers tale off when fighting.

Wink

Rifftrax vs. The 70s: Commercials of The Star Wars Holiday Special! (1 of 2)

Rifftrax vs. The 70s: Commercials of The Star Wars Holiday Special! (2 of 2)