Page 4 of 141 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster - The Cinema Snob or IS it The Cinema Snob?!??

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Christmas with the Kranks - JonTron!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Countdown to the 1st Friday the 13th of 2017!

The Cinema Snob: FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE FINAL CHAPTER!

who okay'd this fight?!
    The J-man

"All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

who okay'd this fight?!
    Could be the same folks who are ok with exploding barbed wire death matches?

Been rewatching Jack of All Trades (a show which was campy and proud of it) with my wife, who never saw it during the original run.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Happy Post 1st Friday the 13th of 2017!

The Cinema Snob: FRIDAY THE 13TH, PART VIII: JASON TAKES MANHATTAN (Part 1)!

More Friday the 13th!

Extraordinary Member

Goldberg spearing the shite out of people.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watching these Darksyde Phil videos. Its like he spends more time angry and ranting over money and views , than actual playing games. Its pretty funny videos folks put together.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Undertaker eliminating Goldberg out of the Royal Rumble.

Ultimate Member

I can't stop watching this video. These guys are my joinks.

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider