Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Most Shocking Second a Day

https://youtu.be/RBQ-IoHfimQ
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg_0deJa0Ys

Hercules [the Legendary Journeys] and the Circle of Fire.
    Power with Girl is better.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Jut watched Tales From My D&D Campaign #38. Though you really need to watch the first 37 episodes if you want to understand this one, which I recommend you do because TalesDDC is amazing.

Extraordinary Member

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Merry Christmas Everyone!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Personally I agree with this theory.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

The Muppets are fucked up sometimes.
    I love it.

Spectacular Member

Default Propaganda in comic books?

I want to show a video. What is your take on the stuff being put in the comic books? Are there any intent to them that the general public may not be aware of? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa-JoILWVFY

I didn't know about Cat Man. I also never heard of some of the other stuff the Youtuber Michael showed.

Litterally, a guy masterbating in his basement, with bullshit fever dreams of alt right conspiracies.
    Pathetic.

BANNED

He's not wrong that comic books and comics have been used for propaganda. Comics are in fact a great propaganda tool because they translate well across language barriers. But there's like 25 minutes of mentally unwell illuminati rambling interspersed with five minutes of history here. The guy has a whole illuminati section on his channel.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Since I can't see the video, and I don't actually want to, can someone nutshell the Catman propaganda? Is it "Don't kill another man's lion friends"? "Showers are unnecessary, just lick yourself"?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Since I can't see the video, and I don't actually want to, can someone nutshell the Catman propaganda? Is it "Don't kill another man's lion friends"? "Showers are unnecessary, just lick yourself"?
    It's Catman literally choking Hitler to death. It's pretty hilarious, like they were desperate to one-up the Captain America cover.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    It's Catman literally choking Hitler to death. It's pretty hilarious, like they were desperate to one-up the Captain America cover.

Well, if comics are going to be all anti-Hitler, I'm just out.

He's in the Personal Adventure section! Let him have his personal adventure.

(That said, Kitten is the best. Non-AC Kitten. Hilariously hardcore.)
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Marked for Death movie review by Ramboralph4life
    I did find out some pretty interesting information of another script of what the movie could have been plus a different climax along with a more brutal movie plus Steven's character occupation is a completely different 1.

Also if it's true that 20th Century Fox wanted Steven Seagal for Predator sequel it's a huge missed opportunity.