Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Marvel @ NYCC 2016: What should we expect?

These look like the big panels

Marvel: Spider-Man- The Clone Conspiracy
    October 08, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
    Join us for this revealing panel on all present and future Spider-Man titles! Learn more about the mega-event DEAD NO MORE: THE CLONE CONSPIRACY, which finds Spider-Man amidst a gauntlet of his greatest foes, and marks the arrival of a mysterious new villain plus the return of loved ones lost! PLUS – Get the lowdown on the rest of the Spider-family and other street-level characters!
    With writer Dan Slott and other Mighty Marvel Guests, this is THE Spider-panel you do not want to miss!

Marvel NOW!: Divided We Stand
    October 07, 2016, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM
    With the effects of Civil War II being felt across the Marvel Universe, how will our heroes pick up the pieces and move on? Learn about the landscape of Marvel Universe in this exciting panel showcasing the most exciting new series and stories launching in the aftermath of Civil War II! PLUS – Get the inside scoop on some of Marvel’s biggest break-out hits such as Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl!
    Panelists include Ryan North (The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), Greg Pak (Totally Awesome Hulk), Amy Reeder (Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur), David F. Walker (Occupy Avengers), Jim Zub (Thunderbolts), and other Mighty Marvel Guests!

MARVEL: Cup O’Joe
    October 08, 2016, 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM, Room 1A06
    Join us for this Convention favorite! Here is your chance to Q&A with Marvel’s Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada, for this no-holds-barred panel on everything Marvel. Got a question about a favorite hero? Want to hear the latest developments on Marvel’s mega-event Inhumans VS X-Men and other major Marvel NOW titles? This panel has you covered! Featuring Charles Soule (Inhumans VS X-Men), Nick Spencer (Captain America), and other Mighty Marvel Guests!

Last edited by UltimateTy; 10-05-2016 at 02:09 PM.
    We need better comics

I think we should expect Deadpool costumes. A LOT of Deadpool costumes. Between his movie, his comics, and all the crossover stories, I'm pretty sure there will be a sea of Deadpool costumes throughout the convention center.

I'll likely see for myself since I'll be attending for at least one day. I don't expect much in terms of internet-breaking announcements. We've already got Marvel NOW 2.0 and IvX on the horizon so I don't think they're going to tease much beyond that. But I hope to see some more Spider-Man news, specifically with Silk and Spider-Gwen. Those are two characters who haven't really gotten to participate in big events like Civil War II. Also hope to hear more about Champions. The first issue is coming out this week so I'm sure there will be plenty of questions to go around with that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm hoping for a Cable solo book...

...but expect to be disappointed.

I am not sure what to expect but I plan on attending all those panels. I think I may bring a notebook to take notes.

Marvel TV is having a bunch of Panels too. I know they plan on showing footage from Iron Fist on either Friday or Saturday night. I'll have to try and squeeze into that one too.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I hope the rumor of an Invisible Woman solo is proven true. But I won't hold my breath.

Any info at all on the Fantastic Four would be good for me.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

We might get some teases as to what Resurexxion entails and the progress of the HydraCap story.

Are there going to be any MCU panels or panels focusing on the movies?

Probably a lot of Iron Fist news, maybe even a new trailer, and more teases to the Defenders. At least as far as the Netflix shows are concerned.

We might hear more about Freeform's Cloak and Dagger, Hulu's Runaways, and the status of that New Warriors TV project.

As far as Marvel Animation, there's apparently going to be some big Spidey and Guardians news, so I imagine we'll get either a confirmation of USM Season 5 or a relaunched Spider-Man cartoon in time for Homecoming, as well as info about GoTG season 2. Maybe some new footage and info about the Hulk movie as well.

Astonishing Member

I think Clark Gregg, Chloe Bennet and Gabriel Luna are going to be for AoS.

BANNED

A group of posters complaining about something and making various threads about it

I haven't heard anything for the MCU Movies at NYCC. Kind of a bummer - I'd hope for at least some Dr. Strange goodness.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I hope we get some info on exactly what they have planned for Elektra in Marvel Now beyond her numerous guest appearances. Also some Cable news would be good.

Hopefully what Tony will be doing post CWII and when the hell Bullseye's book is coming out.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

A goddamn Ms. America solo, dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    A goddamn Ms. America solo, dammit!
    Y E S

Written by: Jeremy Whitley or Keiron Gillen or Al Ewing

Drawn by: trade-offs between Kenneth Rocafort and Marguerite Sauvage

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I hope the rumor of an Invisible Woman solo is proven true. But I won't hold my breath.

Any info at all on the Fantastic Four would be good for me.
    THIS! Just give me my FF fix back. And a Sue solo book would be awesome.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

We probably won't hear much in the way of new series, perhaps one or two announcements, but most likely we will hear details about upcoming story arcs and soon to be released series. Other then that there will probably be details about Inhumans Vs X-men and Monsters Unleashed revealed as well.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.