Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Niffleheim

Maybe Cloak and Dagger and Runaways ongoing/mini??

Fantastic Member

Question,
    why Marvel is determined to get us characters who sell almost anything like Moon Girl and the Dinosaur continually? This character sells about 10k and no one's interest, better use the time of the events. That reading the panels reporting on characters who matter little or nothing as claims makes the event even less interesting,

Alonso's obsession to sell their new characters like it or not, it really makes me upset

Quote Originally Posted by bubibartra View Post
    Question,
    why Marvel is determined to get us characters who sell almost anything like Moon Girl and the Dinosaur continually? This character sells about 10k and no one's interest, better use the time of the events. That reading the panels reporting on characters who matter little or nothing as claims makes the event even less interesting,

Alonso's obsession to sell their new characters like it or not, it really makes me upset
    Well, actually Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is acclaimed. Just like Vision. So I'd say you're speaking for yourself.

Question,

Moon Girl is probably still going on because the trade sells well. Its been in Marvel's top 20 selling trades on Amazon since the first trade came out.
    We need better comics

Marvel will announce a "universe changing event" that will take over like 30 of their titles, followed 6 months later by another "universe changing event" which will take over 30 of their titles.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Marvel will announce a "universe changing event" that will take over like 30 of their titles, followed 6 months later by another "universe changing event" which will take over 30 of their titles.
    And in the wake of Guardians 2 coming out we'll get Annihilation 3 written by Brian Michael Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Y E S

Written by: Jeremy Whitley or Keiron Gillen or Al Ewing

Drawn by: trade-offs between Kenneth Rocafort and Marguerite Sauvage
    I'd still prefer a Latinx writer for Ms. America. If they can get a gay Latina to write it, even better.

Question,

Because the book does well outside the direct market. We know it does well in trades, and it may do well digitally.

I expect Marvel to try and sell people on another Clone Saga as well as the obviously better Spider-Man book that takes place in an alternate dimension far from Earth 616 .

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I want more details about the new (She-)Hulk title.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Here's hoping Marvel Games has a panel in NYCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Y'know that's right...I wonder if there'll be gameplay or more news in regards to Insomniac's Spider-Man game and the Telltale Marvel game?

They have one but I'm expecting the usual cellphone games crap.
    We need better comics

They might talk about that Spider-Man PS4 game?

I reckon we might hear more about IronHeart and IronDoom. Hopefully we'll hear more about Marvel's LGBT characters

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Moon Girl is probably still going on because the trade sells well. Its been in Marvel's top 20 selling trades on Amazon since the first trade came out.
    Not according to the latest sales and trades don't really add a lot to the total sales.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...6/2016-08.html

I know you can buy Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur through the Scholastic book sales thing they have in schools. And I see quite a lot of Moon Girl cosplays up on Twitter. I dunno. I think Marvel is onto something with Lunella Lafeyette. I know my cousin loves her. Just wait. I have a feeling she's gonna be big. Give her time.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast