Default Posting a Comment on the Main News Page Articles

I can't seem to do it. I click on "comment" and a side pane opens up that says "leave a comment" but there is nowhere to click in it. Is this a Firefox issue? Anyone else having issues?

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I did check, at least to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    I can't seem to do it. I click on "comment" and a side pane opens up that says "leave a comment" but there is nowhere to click in it. Is this a Firefox issue? Anyone else having issues?

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I did check, at least to some extent.
    Have to do it through Facebook. No one else is welcome, anymore. if that's what you were trying to do, I don't know the solution. I refuse to cave into Facebook.

Your better off just making a topic for it in the actual forum here. It'll gets more replies anyway.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Or just find the article's link of CBR's facebook feed and comment there.

The actual comment section on articles is a major ghost town. CBR should switch back to liking articles to new forum threads, like they used to. They would generate a lot more traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by codystarbuck View Post
    Have to do it through Facebook. No one else is welcome, anymore. if that's what you were trying to do, I don't know the solution. I refuse to cave into Facebook.
    Thanks. I am on Facebook, but I don't care for this "everything is tied to Facebook" idea, so I guess no commenting for me. There was an article (or a list, which is what seems to pass for an article now) detailing what someone thought the reasons were behind the New Universe's demise, and I am a big fan of the old D.P. 7 series, so I thought about posting a counterpoint.

But I guess that's not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Thanks. I am on Facebook, but I don't care for this "everything is tied to Facebook" idea, so I guess no commenting for me. There was an article (or a list, which is what seems to pass for an article now) detailing what someone thought the reasons were behind the New Universe's demise, and I am a big fan of the old D.P. 7 series, so I thought about posting a counterpoint.

But I guess that's not gonna happen.
    NPR did the same thing, which was equally annoying. Granted, it cut down on the endless spamming on every article, turning it into a political fight, even when the article had nothing to do with politics.

Fantastic Member

On my iPad, CBR reloads a few times when looking at articles. When I click "comment," A panels opens with nothing in it but an "x"
    It doesn't even allow me to comment.

The new CBR is a pain. There's no real journalism here, so I can find the cut-and-paste of publisher's releases elsewhere, and the original content (clickbait lists) is poorly researched. The only thing I look for here is Brian Cronin's material, and even that is becoming too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    On my iPad, CBR reloads a few times when looking at articles. When I click "comment," A panels opens with nothing in it but an "x"
    It doesn't even allow me to comment.

The new CBR is a pain. There's no real journalism here, so I can find the cut-and-paste of publisher's releases elsewhere, and the original content (clickbait lists) is poorly researched. The only thing I look for here is Brian Cronin's material, and even that is becoming too much trouble.
    Well, I always found print journalism to be superior, since time is taken to properly research and formulate things. If you want the kind of features that Comic Books Should be good had, here's where a lot of the writers migrated: http://atomicjunkshop.com/

The gang from Robot 6 also have a new home, at http://smashpages.net/

There are other sources out there, like Comicsbeat, Comicmix, and the Classic Comics Forum. Plus, Twomorrows is still delivering fine comics history, the traditional way.