Incredible Member

Default Jason X vs Predator

Suppose that, following the events of the tenth Jason movie, cyber Jason ends up crashing onto a world where a single Predator is hunting game. The Predator quickly turns his attention to Jason.

Who wins?

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Jason, the nanotechnology upgrade was rather ridiculous for his healing factor which at best gives the predator a double KO with the self suicide bomb trick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    Jason, the nanotechnology upgrade was rather ridiculous for his healing factor which at best gives the predator a double KO with the self suicide bomb trick.
    Pardon me, I'm only up to Friday the 13th Part V so far... but from what I heard didn't Jason X tank spaceship explosions and atmospheric re-entry?

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Ð
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    Pardon me, I'm only up to Friday the 13th Part V so far... but from what I heard didn't Jason X tank spaceship explosions and atmospheric re-entry?
    He did yes, though if he could get Jason to that state it would be a ten count as only the mask was left after the atmospheric reentry

Predator wins via stealth, better speed, and spamming ranged attacks.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not sure if the pred can put down jason X.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not sure if the pred can put down jason X.
    You mean to tell me that his super-advanced alien weaponry (most of which is anti-XENOMORPH) couldn't hurt Jason-X?

Pred's weapons (the metallic ones, anyway) are shown to be stronger than any element on the Earth periodic table... or maybe I am mis-remembering that part.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    You mean to tell me that his super-advanced alien weaponry (most of which is anti-XENOMORPH) couldn't hurt Jason-X?

Pred's weapons (the metallic ones, anyway) are shown to be stronger than any element on the Earth periodic table... or maybe I am mis-remembering that part.
    not saying it couldn't hurt him. just saying, considering his nano-regen and enhanced durability, it's questionable if the plasma shot can do enough to keep him do for the ten.

PowerThrills

Uber Jason wins pretty handily, I think. If you allow his comic book feats from Jason X Special and Jason vs. Jason X it becomes more of a stomp. Though with comic feats even Zombie Jason can stomp the average Predator.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not saying it couldn't hurt him. just saying, considering his nano-regen and enhanced durability, it's questionable if the plasma shot can do enough to keep him do for the ten.
    Don't forget his stealth camo...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post

Jason was in a spaceship as it blow up, and was no worse for the wear. Not seeing that super advanced alien weaponry even scratching the paint on Jason X.

BANNED

Uber Jason is just to strong.