Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    The dialogue implies Goddballs also succumbe to the Terrigen Mists offscreen.
    Not going to happen, he is a reoccuring character in Miles Morale's Spider Man book... he lives with Miles nad Ganke...

under control of Bendis.

He lives
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by bubibartra View Post
    sure?
    I can predict that the result will be a huge "cyclops was right" by the vast majority of x-fans, you know
    And for the same reasons as before, too. Poor storytelling.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

If this was the first issue of EXM it would have been better. We've known for so long that the mist kills mutants that building up to the 'revelation' is wasted.

They play up Magik's senses. I'm not sure where this 'Magik is being difficult for the sake of being difficult' comes from. He says the Inhumans lied to them. She asks if he blames the Inhumans. He says yes and starts to monologue. That's all. She never voices a word of disagreement on that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    If this was the first issue of EXM it would have been better. We've known for so long that the mist kills mutants that building up to the 'revelation' is wasted.

They play up Magik's senses. I'm not sure where this 'Magik is being difficult for the sake of being difficult' comes from. He says the Inhumans lied to them. She asks if he blames the Inhumans. He says yes and starts to monologue. That's all. She never voices a word of disagreement on that subject.
    I was going to ask for clarification on Illyana's behavior, as I've not yet obtained a copy.

I'd also like to point out that IF Illyana does not approve blaming the Inhumans, I would have to agree.
    The entire community should not be blamed, anymore than the whole of mutantkind should be blamed for Magneto's past terrorist behaviors, etc etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I was going to ask for clarification on Illyana's behavior, as I've not yet obtained a copy.

I'd also like to point out that IF Illyana does not approve blaming the Inhumans, I would have to agree.
    The entire community should not be blamed, anymore than the whole of mutantkind should be blamed for Magneto's past terrorist behaviors, etc etc.
    But how are we supposed to have a plot if everyone stopped and THOUGHT about what they're doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    But how are we supposed to have a plot if everyone stopped and THOUGHT about what they're doing?

BANNED

Ambaryerno :
    We would have better plot in this situation.

Luckily in DoX 1 they are acted in character so i am happy.

Damn. I am so mad that Lemire killed Jamie!
    How he dare to kill a character whom he gave 0 character development and had never written him before(

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    The dialogue implies Goddballs also succumbe to the Terrigen Mists offscreen.
    Yes he's infected but the issue does state that the mists have various effects on mutants

F the Inhumans.

It was an interesting book to me, tbh.

But I find it weird to have Cyclops fainting and then back again all ok. I just have a FEELING he's some kind of Emma's mental projection, but I'm just saying. He got better too quickly.

Also, interesting to see someone drawing cuckoos at the same position, but with different looks. Their costume is basically terrible, though, except for Celeste's.

I like the art, overall, specially because the artist sticked to Kris Anka's details, like Magik.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    F the Inhumans.
    Seriously. And Marvel still expects us to like them?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Ambaryerno :

We would have better plot in this situation.

Luckily in DoX 1 they are acted in character so i am happy.
    Especially Hydra!

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I thought the same when the X-Men landed on Muir Island. Distress Call and a strange mist/gas around? No readings or gas masks? They just strut on out?

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Why not blame them all? By NOW they all know what the cloud does, and they've refused to do anything about the cloud since they found out about it. It's not just mutants, too, as they know that the cloud can kill people deemed "unworthy", or whatever.

The blame at least goes to the feet of the royal family, and their retainers, of which everyone supports.