Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I thought the same when the X-Men landed on Muir Island. Distress Call and a strange mist/gas around? No readings or gas masks? They just strut on out?
    Maybe they thought it was fog? Lol.

Why was Madrox even there? What about his detective agency and, you know, his wife....

Haven't read this issue but someone of twitter pointed out that the Jamie that died didn't have the M tattoo on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Why not blame them all? By NOW they all know what the cloud does, and they've refused to do anything about the cloud since they found out about it. It's not just mutants, too, as they know that the cloud can kill people deemed "unworthy", or whatever.

The blame at least goes to the feet of the royal family, and their retainers, of which everyone supports.
    Sorry but... that's like blaming me for something awful my employer has done. Or my father has done. Or someone in my family. I am a criminal/murderer by association? That's far too simple -- especially in regards to the X-Men and Mutantkind.

What can these Inhumans, lower on the hierarchy scale, do?
    They shouldn't be blamed anymore than I should be blamed for something that my country's military does in neighboring countries.

Basically, if you are a fan/supporter of the X-Men, you should understand the gravity of blaming an entire community of individuals for select actions of a minority.
    Last edited by Fokken; 10-05-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Sorry but... that's like blaming me for something awful my employer has done. Or my father has done. Or someone in my family. I am a criminal/murderer by association? That's far too simple -- especially in regards to the X-Men and Mutantkind.

They shouldn't be blamed anymore than I should be blamed for something that my country's military does in neighboring countries.
    True. The Royal Family is the problem. Maybe Marvel wants to ruin them a bit so "Inhumans" feels more like a race than a team, as they've been trying to do since the NuHumans became a thing? Hopefully.

Incredible Member

Scott's characterization started well but then Scott behaved like Magneto in the end with the "war" talk.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Its a two-way street. Death of X#1 takes place where we first see the effects of the Terrigen Mists. Fast forward a year later to current times. Mutants are now nearly extinct...again because of these mists. So far was see didn't see much effort from the Inhumans to show they've been trying to help the mutants (that had no problems with them previously) from being wiped out. With Inhuman logic, I'm actually seeing the opposite here.

More Inhumans > Saving Mutants

This is why its so easy to lean towards Cyclops/Magneto's Side right now.

I was going to ask for clarification on Illyana's behavior, as I've not yet obtained a copy.

I'd also like to point out that IF Illyana does not approve blaming the Inhumans, I would have to agree.
    The entire community should not be blamed, anymore than the whole of mutantkind should be blamed for Magneto's past terrorist behaviors, etc etc.
    Terrigen mist seems all fault on Blackbolt. I wonder if somehow it was him or Maximus that did this change, if there was a change. terrigen didn't made mutants get sick before

Its a two-way street. Death of X#1 takes place where we first see the effects of the Terrigen Mists. Fast forward a year later to current times. Mutants are now nearly extinct...again because of these mists. So far was see didn't see much effort from the Inhumans to show they've been trying to help the mutants (that had no problems with them previously) from being wiped out. With Inhuman logic, I'm actually seeing the opposite here.

A solution to the mists has yet to be determined.
    So, simply because the mists are still out and about -- both spawning NuHumans and infecting Mutants -- doesn't mean that nothing is being done. It just means we aren't seeing whats being done.
    We know Beast is actively working to find a cure. Its a safe assumption that alternatives to containing the mist must have been considered, because....I mean... SOMETHING must be sooooooo super unique about this damn cloud that our weather manipulators and force field generators and telekinetics etc etc etc still cannot CONTAIN the darn thing, right?

Or, at least, that is what I remain hopeful will be explained.
    Until then, I blame Blackbolt and Blackbolt alone. With strong paranoia in regards to his stupid brother's meddling.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Wasn't he married?

Unglaublich!

I have a feeling that when the likes of Scott and Magneto refer to "the Inhumans" being at fault, they mean the Royal Family specifically, rather than all Inhumans everywhere.

Sounds like this didn't tell us anything. Although I guess the killer T-Mist is even more hilariously plot based than we thought. The only defence is plot armour.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

BANNED

That's not a 2 way street.

For it to be so would be so the inhumans blaming all of mutantkind because of a small few. in this case magneto in the past has attacked them.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Terrigen mist seems all fault on Blackbolt. I wonder if somehow it was him or Maximus that did this change, if there was a change. terrigen didn't made mutants get sick before
    exactly . didn't a de powered quicksilver - before the parentage retcon - actually have terrigen crystals in his skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Well, at least it showed one thing: People with complex theories claiming to be sure the X-Men were gonna be shown as bad guys, were wrong. It's clear to see they are showing the Inhumans as the bad guys.
    Do not worry they have three issues to transform him into something of Hitler level.

As this comic shows the issue viewpoint of mutante perspective it is natural that the Inhumans are viewed negatively.

But the Inhumans are something to marvel is investing and want to grow as a franchise so they need to equalize things so Cyclops will receive the bullet for the sake of the Inhumans as it was at AvX.

Furthermore you need to focus on details such as the fact that the mist only be fatal now or why only some mutants are affected more severely than others when in contact with the mist.

There's no way the Inhumans are the villains. I'm sure that in the end they will be the saviors of the mutants and X-mens in Ressurection.

It was not an impressive issue but was not bad either.

The focus was to show how the mist has a different effect representing life for some and death for others.

In addition to showing the Inhumans in action kicking ass villains while X-mens cry their losses. And as the situation is at the moment with the Inhumans doing something very similar to the X-mens made in the past while the mutants again have to deal with a new extinction that is something that has been the focus of the mutant stories for over 10 years and they are no longer what they once were.

What bothered me a bit was the continuity nothing X-Nation or about the fact that Emma and Scott had finished their relationship in stories of Bendis. On the other hand I understand if Bendis does not respect the previous work of other writers the opposite is also true Lemire and Soule has no obligation to follow or cover everything that happened with Bendis or just before SW.

Anyway will only buy Death of X because Scott and refuse to buy IvX to see another fight between heroes.

Champions is one of the few Marvel titles that will buy in 2017.
    Last edited by Knives; 10-05-2016 at 08:22 AM.