BANNED

Default Exclusive: Marvel's Tom Brevoort On Cap America Steve rogers and other thigs

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/10/...y-avengers-an/

" I think it's safe to say – and not even in the future, pretty much since Avengers: Standoff – the two Captain America books, Captain America: Sam Wilson and Captain America: Steve Rogers, and Thunderbolts and Uncanny Avengers are all operating in a linked state"

I've said this in other threads but I'm not at all surprised that Captain America being revealed as an agent of Hydra wouldn't be the cause of a crossover/event, and it's only gonna get bigger if Steve really is going to try and undermine the foundation of the MArvel Universe in CWII.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

I'd much rather they didn't operate in a linked state, given that Uncanny Avengers is the only interesting book of the bunch. We don't need more tie-ins weighing down the story Duggan is telling.

BANNED

Cloudman :
    We don't need more tie-ins weighing down the story Duggan is telling.
    I think that his Tie Ins are great. I don't think that they are weighing his story. Actually story progressed during Tie Ins.

I'm glad the Ultimates team will continue after Civil War II however the relationship between the characters was really shattered.

Apparently Clint and Kamala were not the only ones to embark on a journey of self-discovery or balance after Civil War II.

BANNED

Knives :
    Apparently Clint and Kamala were not the only ones to embark on a journey of self-discovery or balance after Civil War II.
    Yeah that's good. Civil War 2 should force heroes to think.

Well, this explains why the non mutant avengers are still around. I wonder what will happen first- the non mutants finding out they're not officially a team anymore, or that cap has been rewired.
    Last edited by protege; 10-08-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I'm glad the Ultimates team will continue after Civil War II however the relationship between the characters was really shattered.

I'm not reading ultimates- what happened?

BANNED

protege:
    I wonder what will happen first- the non mutants fibding out they're not officially a team anymore, or that cap has been rewired.
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/09/...ny-avengers-15
    There is an answer to Your question.
    this page:
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/09/...-avengers-15/4

BANNED

protege :
    They had a fight about Alison Green?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    protege :

They had a fight about Alison Green?
    Who's allison green?

BANNED

protege :
    this woman from Civil War 2
    with empty case
    Ulysses had vision
    she should be working for hydra as an agent, but there was no evidence. Carol still locked her.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 10-08-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    The team has had differences of opinion in Civil War II as most heroes and this has raised internal conflicts which in the case of super heroes means jumping in the throat of each other.

I can not say for sure but because these words the thing was serious:

TB: Without giving away too much about the end of the first season of Ultimates and the end of Civil War II, by the end of Ultimates season one, there is no Ultimates team. Ultimates2 will begin with a new call to arms, will begin with a situation that causes and requires these characters to reunite in the face of things that are going on and repair their situations with one another and re-dedicate themselves to the underlying philosophies that guided the formation of that team in the first place.Going into the new book, while it picks up on things that were going on in the first season, the new book, Ultimates2, starts in a way that, hopefully, you can pick up and just get into it, even if you have not experienced the stuff that came before, because they are left at such a chaotic state that they don't actually exist as a group by the end of the first year.

Besides the case of the woman arrested unfairly the Alpha Flight probably left the Ultimates initiative because of what happened with Aurora and Carol.

To make matters worse:

SPOILER

Has an image spoiler in the article suggests that the Ultimates project was closed.
    Last edited by Knives; 10-08-2016 at 04:48 PM.